Mana Tea

90 Blood Elf Monk
Why does it seem like I'm getting less procs overall now?
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Shaman
Because you're spending less Chi.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
its bc level 30 talents don't cost chi anymore, so one less ability to spend chi on.
Reply Quote
Yeah I gotta be honest spending that Chi on Chi Wave was really helping me heal a lot better than I do now, they say we're better at "Fistweaving" but I honestly don't see it.
Reply Quote
Give it time i suppose, has to be "some" reason.....QQ
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
its bc level 30 talents don't cost chi anymore, so one less ability to spend chi on.

And this is a really really good thing. We're getting free heals who cares if we don't get mana tea stacks from it. Think of it like this:

Before the change:
If you have $5.00 dollars and you spend $1.00 dollar on a heal and get $0.75 cents back you end up with $4.75.

After the change
If you have $5.00 dollars and you spend $0.00 dollars on a heal and get $0.00 dollars back you end up with $5.00.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Being able to cast stuff like Chi Wave without cost is pretty good, but I do miss the extra Chi spent for Mana Tea. Oh well, I can adapt.
Reply Quote
All my other problems aside with trying to master this new rotation I usually have so much chi I feel like I can just lol around with it spamming chi burners. I've got so much tea I'm thinking of opening up a cafe on the corner and serving it to goblin IT-hipsters...
Reply Quote
All my other problems aside with trying to master this new rotation I usually have so much chi I feel like I can just lol around with it spamming chi burners. I've got so much tea I'm thinking of opening up a cafe on the corner and serving it to goblin IT-hipsters...

please lend me some, as I have no tea stacks and run out of mana constantly, I seriously am stumped completely on how to heal now. I need help...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Update, spam uplift, always use enveloping mist. You will never run out of mana and laugh at everyone.
Reply Quote
I have endless chi becaue I use expell harm and jab on cd, and am specc'd in power strikes.

I spend it on tp, bok, uplift, etc. If I have a lot I will just rapid spam tp for the muscle memory heals, sip some tea, and have the mana bar moving up so I can dish out some heavy heals on demand.

I'm glyphed for spinning kick so I can use it while running about - if I can run through 3+ mobs while its channeling I use it over jab - bigger heal plus chi and at lower mana cost.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]