Best monk transmog?

90 Night Elf Priest
I'm a really big fan of the darkmantle set. Unfortunately, it requires obscene amounts of DMF tickets that you could be spending on pets and mounts and stuff.

Most people hate all the rogue mog sets that monks use, but I never really played my rogue, so they're a welcome sight for me. I'm planning on using this set when my monk hits 90:

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=377
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Mine is probably not the most creative, but I like it. Simple.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Mine isn't very monk-like, but I like it nonetheless.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Monk
Skin is in!

Your name makes that all the funnier.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Mines the best, people keep stealing it!
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
If I can finally get the talon of Azshara, I'll be happy with mine. Course, the Blades of Azzinoth look good with green too...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
Mine's the best. Although it looked a lot better on me when I was an Orc :*( (also, stupid armory won't show the offhand fist weapon properly still)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I like my T6 druid look alike set, although it took me a lot of time to get - it was well worth it :). Also leather from ZA / ZG looks really nice on certain races too.
Reply Quote
If only I knew where I could get a cartoony mask, like a mexican masked wrestler - then i'd have just the right idea se to go...;-)
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
I am very fond of my mog.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
Bug
all gold everything
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Mine's the best. Although it looked a lot better on me when I was an Orc :*( (also, stupid armory won't show the offhand fist weapon properly still)

Dat bonescythe is nice if you have the money... but it's dang expensive.

all gold everything

I like that sunwell set a lot, too.
Reply Quote
I feel mine is at least unique enough.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
I spent some time putting mine together. I enjoy it quite a bit. Don't have a good helm for it though since the Opportunist helm is Rogue only.

Your set is similar to the one I'm building. The shado-pan replica helm from reaching exalted with shado-pan looks absolutely amazing with the color scheme.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
why not me?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
why not me?

love that set.
Edited by Fuzed on 3/10/2013 3:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm quite fond of the Blackthicket set.

I may switch to the purple recolor, but so far it's my favorite on Monk. Definitely need weapons for the set.

Armory is terrible, gorram'd umbrella covers everything.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Mines the best, people keep stealing it!

I wish the black helm was still obtainable =( i had to be like every other rogue/monk/druid
Reply Quote
Currently Trying something out to work with Armor of the Fang.
Seems like No pair of pants exist that's able to go with them, save Moonchild Leggings

any suggestions for "wrist" and Shoulder Xmogs that'll help?
(I say wrist, cause of Dark Leather Gloves being able to show them while looking decent)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I like my blackfeathers set...I know my weapons don't match, but being fist weapons, they don't show 90% of the time anyhow.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]