Shan'ze Ritual Stone Drop Rate...

90 Draenei Shaman
After finishing the first quest where I need 3 of these stones to summon kros or w/e his name was. The drop rate went all the way down to 0% no matter how many rares I killed, not one dropped. The only time I was able to get one was when I found a chest lying around, that's it. Is it just me with this problem? Are we only able to get a certain amount per day?
it seems right after I got the "Champions of the Thunder King" quest, they stopped dropping.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hopefully they fix it with todays maintenance.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
...and here I was wondering why fishing gave me a 100% success rate yesterday...

20 casts, 20 golden carps... not a single trash item...
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
...and here I was wondering why fishing gave me a 100% success rate yesterday...

20 casts, 20 golden carps... not a single trash item...

Golden Carp is the new trash item, actually. Lol.

I'm not looking for it, but there's a fishing site that details all the 5.2 changes, and one of which is Golden Carp is the new trash item in Pandaria.
Edited by Reinhilde on 3/6/2013 3:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, I have gotten two stones, one from a chest and one from a rare mob, but since about 11PM EST, there have been no signs of any stones.

One buddy in party could see a chest I could not see. And between the five us in party and 20+ rares later, not a single one of us got a ritual stone.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
First two Rare spawns kills I got when the server came up, dropped them. Since then, I've actually counted, I've killed 39 rare spawns in a group of 5. Nothing but Valor and gold. No other loot what so ever. And in several case, about 6, there was not loot AT ALL. No amounts of relogging, rezoning , rephasing did a thing.

Side note; I've made 7 tickets today, 6 are related to the rare spawns. Not a single one has been answered. That one that wasn't about a rare spawn, and the final ticket made, was the first and only to be answered, and was for a quest glitch...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
03/06/2013 04:59 AMPosted by Çelsi
Side note; I've made 7 tickets today, 6 are related to the rare spawns.

Dear lord, I've found the reason why ticket times are so long.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I did one of the treasure runs and got one. Then I got one off of Mumta. Haven't seen one since.
Reply Quote
Dear lord, I've found the reason why ticket times are so long.

Battle.net tickets, not ingame. Screw the ingame system for tickets. Only one at a time with limited characters about the length of a twitter update. The battle.net tickets are way better. I can hold one open and constantly talk to a GM for a week or longer without logging into the game, lol.
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Druid
This explains why I couldn't get a pristine eyeball from the Klaxxi dailies yesterday.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Hmm, I wonder if I should drop the quest for the 3 ritual stones. Last night I got one off the first rare I killed (when I didn't have the quest), I didn't see another stone after I picked up the quest.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
well i have 3 of the stones needed for the quest from the leader of the shadow pan do i turn them into him for the quest to open the new scenarios or what?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Yesterday, after using the Key for the soloable instance, I looted a few of the purple chests that were harder to get to and got two stones. Later, I killed Goda, and on my first kill, I got my 3rd stone, which I used those three to complete the summoning quest.

Later, I killed Goda 4 more times, the Haywire rare 4 times, and Mumta twice. I only got tomes and gold, not a single stone, which I needed 9 more for the next quest! Even then, there were SO MANY PEOPLE looting, it seemed, way too fast to the point that the dead rares became bugged in that me and several others were unable to loot it. It wasn't until I had left the area to go check on other rares and then came back to find the corpse was now lootable with only tomes as a reward.

I'm definitely not happy with the drop rates from rares for these stones. I spent hours camping these rares for these stones. :(
Reply Quote
Farmed a little bit this morning after getting off to sleep and eat for several hours. (Was hoping for a server restart, but seems there wasn't one, when one is needed.)

Still no luck on orbs, or keys after the daily reset... So... It's either still bugged up really bad, or they're once a week... Either way, it's complete bulls__t.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So I found out two things:

1. Only once a week you can loot a chest and get a key drop for the scenario. But you can get a chance for a stone in the Sunreaver Bounty that you get after doing all the dailies.

2. When you kill a rare and there isn't any loot for you, it is bugged where you need to run away until you dont see the dead rare and then come back, he will be able to be looted now.
:: for Haywire, you have to go very far away and back again.
Edited by Doolin on 3/6/2013 5:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
1. Only once a week you can loot a chest and get a key drop for the scenario. But you can get a chance for a stone in the Sunreaver Bounty that you get after doing all the dailies.

I'm more inclined to believe that they're bugged over that you can only loot the chest once a week, key once a week, and the stones once from the chest, once from the rares, and unlimited amount of times from this new Time Trial crap.

If they did infact do that, that is incredibly horrible design to do a quest that only gives 220 rep and 24G that takes 5 weeks to complete and doesn't progress anything else.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Gnome Warrior
I'm more inclined to believe that they're bugged over that you can only loot the chest once a week, key once a week, and the stones once from the chest, once from the rares, and unlimited amount of times from this new Time Trial crap.

Bashiok stated today that they're one per week.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]