How can you be that far off!

90 Tauren Druid
All I keep thinking is "welcome to what it feels like for everyone else"
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Hunter
All I keep thinking is "welcome to what it feels like for everyone else"

yeah dude because everyone else is nerfed down below all dps spec, ,everyone else has all their spec choices nerfed to the bottom of the dps latter.

really?
Reply Quote
I think people's natural hate of our class is getting in the way of any hopes of an actual discussion.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
*starts chanting* warriors Warriors WArriors WARriors WARRiors WARRIors WARRIOrs WARRIORs WARRIORS!!! :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

THIS IS THE 2ND TIME NOW MAGES HAVE SUFFERED THE MOST DEVASTATING NERFS IN HISTORY OF THIS GOD DAMN GAME.

We have a failure to communicate for what has gone on 8 years now. This is systemic problem were dealing with..

The hyperbolic hyperventilation is pretty strong with this one. I can't decide which is more comical, the fact that you think that Blizzard has screwed your class over for 8 years, or the fact that you believe receiving nerfs FOR THE SECOND TIME IN WOW HISTORY is somehow sympathy worthy.

Trust me champ, many a class would KILL a bucket of puppies to have the "screwing over" you believe mages have historically received.

You are going to be juuuuust fine. If there is as bad a discrepancy in DPS as early data suggests, blizzard will get you guys patched up in a jiffy.
Edited by Cortland on 3/7/2013 9:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Cortland, you point out that he uses hyperbole's and then you use your own in the second sentence.
Pretty much everything but the last sentence is a hyperbole.
I doubt anyone would want 90 talents like mages, want to try them? Roll a mage.
Enjoy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
03/07/2013 09:55 PMPosted by Cortland
the fact that you believe receiving nerfs FOR THE SECOND TIME IN WOW HISTORY

03/07/2013 09:55 PMPosted by Cortland
The hyperbolic hyperventilation is pretty strong with this one.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Cortland, you point out that he uses hyperbole's and then you use your own in the second sentence.
Pretty much everything but the last sentence is a hyperbole.
I doubt anyone would want 90 talents like mages, want to try them? Roll a mage.
Enjoy.

Incanter's Ward would be better if you could place the Ward on a target player instead of just on yourself. To ensure it isn't too good of raid utility, a percentage of the damage absorbed (i.e. 50%) is redirected to the mage at the time of the shield breaking/expiring, if the mage wasn't the shield target.

Invocation would be better if it was similar to Divine Plea (i.e. instant cast, effect over time), but the effect expired if you casted any offensive spell. The bonus effect (i.e. buff) would only occur if it completed.

Rune of Power would be better if it applied a short buff (i.e. 2-3 seconds), instead of only giving you the effect while you stand in it.

Personally, I like the idea of the mage talents, it is just the current implementation that has a few squeaky wheels.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
The lack of competent class balancers in this game is just a joke.

Every Warlock in vent is bragging how good they are and calling out every other class for bad dps, and we can't kill "this" boss because I am carrying dps and everyone else sucks.

The way devs give players huge epeens by OP ing certain classes and gimping other classes is just a joke.

You simply make this game a rollercoster ride that stalls througout the ride = no fun.
Edited by Spells on 3/8/2013 5:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
To be fair there are specs not included.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]