Good Job! Caster Balance is great.

90 Undead Warlock
Pure Casters top dps
Hybrid Casters absolute worst dps

only a ~30% difference in dps! Talk about that hybrid tax.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
You and I have completely different experiences.. I was getting schooled by boomkins, SPs and locks all night tonight. 2 of those are hybrid.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
You and I have completely different experiences.. I was getting schooled by boomkins, SPs and locks all night tonight. 2 of those are hybrid.

We prefer Doomkin now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Yea I was sitting on top for most of the night as well, you should play with some better people or get better yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

You forgot Berms.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
With the way boomkins scale with crit/gear and the position we were already in the 9% buff to all our direct damage was unexpected. In patch work fights we may even be able to top the charts if affliction and arcane have been brought down a notch. I'd rather have seen QoL changes to our clunky movement dps and outdated eclipse + natures grace system but whatever. There may be a boomy hotfix coming if we scale up like I expect we can.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
With the way boomkins scale with crit/gear and the position we were already in the 9% buff to all our direct damage was unexpected. In patch work fights we may even be able to top the charts if affliction and arcane have been brought down a notch. I'd rather have seen QoL changes to our clunky movement dps and outdated eclipse + natures grace system but whatever. There may be a boomy hotfix coming if we scale up like I expect we can.

I think arcane was brought down by a truckload so much that method had to sit its mages tonight.
Reply Quote
03/06/2013 03:48 AMPosted by Kirinarcane

I think arcane was brought down by a truckload so much that method had to sit its mages tonight.

Yeah ok. Method sat their mages for normals. Lol.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
03/06/2013 03:48 AMPosted by Kirinarcane

what did they replace them with?
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
Boomkins and Warlocks.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Bro what are you talking about?

it was warlocks, boomkins and shadow priests dominating the show. the purple crown on top
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
Boomkins, Spriests and Frost DKs were dominating meters last night. Aff locks were good too due to mechanics (multi-dotting) but were middle of the pack on single-target.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
The hybrid tax that Blizzard no longer uses?

Your name says it all, OP!
Reply Quote
It seems to be a reverse hybrid tax. Mages are sunwelled again, by the looks of it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
03/06/2013 01:42 AMPosted by Stratis
I'd rather have seen QoL changes to our clunky movement dps and outdated eclipse + natures grace system but whatever.

this this this this this a million times this
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Boomkins, Spriests and Frost DKs were dominating meters last night. Aff locks were good too due to mechanics (multi-dotting) but were middle of the pack on single-target.

No actually, only horrible Aff Locks are middle of the pack. Good thing I don't play with any horrible Locks.
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Druid
I'd rather have seen QoL changes to our clunky movement dps and outdated eclipse + natures grace system but whatever. There may be a boomy hotfix coming if we scale up like I expect we can.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

I don't care who is on top of the charts in PVE. More dps = cleared content. Go Doomchickens!

However, your damage in PvP is a bit ridiculous don't you think?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]