Good Job! Caster Balance is great.

90 Dwarf Shaman
Edited by Haemophilus on 3/8/2013 1:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Its the pure tax. Since there is a shortage of healers, and hybrids weren't switching to heals, they decided to destroy the pures so that they reroll healer. LFR queue times will soon be instant for everyone.

/places on tinfoil hat
Edited by Deepchill on 3/8/2013 1:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
idk... our mages seemed fine... if they got lucky rng they were topping
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
There's very little data atm and the data we do have shows that things are shaping up pretty well, with the exception of Mages being on the low side. There's a lot of parsing errors present atm.

And by "Pure casters" you mean Warlocks. Given the data we DO have, Mages are doing poor and Hunters are still mediocre, if not low still in Marks and Beast due to encounter design. Only Rogues and Warlocks of the Pures are doing well.
Edited by Bullettime on 3/8/2013 12:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Pure Casters top dps
Hybrid Casters absolute worst dps

only a ~30% difference in dps! Talk about that hybrid tax.

My experience is completely different. the 5% shadow form buff and 20% SWP buff made me competitive with every range caster dps. The only thing that needs slight buff from what i seen is boomkin AoE and frost mage needs a slight nerf i feel like it is doing so much that there is no point in playing the other 2 mage specs. Even though you prolly ment that sarcastically i will say so far they have done a good job balancing caster dps.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

My experience is completely different. the 5% shadow form buff and 20% SWP buff made me competitive with every range caster dps. The only thing that needs slight buff from what i seen is boomkin AoE and frost mage needs a slight nerf i feel like it is doing so much that there is no point in playing the other 2 mage specs. Even though you prolly ment that sarcastically i will say so far they have done a good job balancing caster dps.

You need to stop talking immediately.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
03/06/2013 04:48 AMPosted by Lethani

I think arcane was brought down by a truckload so much that method had to sit its mages tonight.

Yeah ok. Method sat their mages for normals. Lol.

Exodus has 1 mage that was in 100% of the 12 kills, 1 mage who was in all but the last 3, and 1 mage who was in the last 3 and the first and that is just 3 mages I looked at.

So at least 2 mages in the first of 21 guilds that killed all 12 on normal had at least 2 mages on the final boss of normal mode. Sorry, but no they're fine.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

You need to stop talking immediately.

How is talking about my experience and what i think a problem? oh i get it, your trolling...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]