Itoka <Master of the Forge> ?

90 Worgen Death Knight
Has anyone found him up on your server yet or do we have to wait until a later stage for him to spawn? Reason why I am asking is because I would like to start getting a head start on the Lightning Steel Ingot cooldowns so I can start to save them up
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
u cant start it till stage 3 of thunder isle and the thunderforge is unlocked, gg on blizz hating blacksmiths
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
well wtf blizz really!?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
TBI
Not true.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Totally false statement Loneknight.

Itoka spawns but it's a long time between spawns (although there is a rumor he was removed). You can also get to him without any hacks, wallwalking, or anything out of the norm. This is probably working as intended, otherwise they would have phased the island. If it wasn't intended, then chalk it up to poor design.
Edited by Deatherial on 3/7/2013 11:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
You have to get thru the 3rd door of the palace to get to Itoka. This happens in steps as your server progresses.
Reply Quote
You can reach Itoka right now, however the rumor he was removed temporarily seems to be true...i camped him for 3 hours and no spawn....He was intended to be killed because some of the bosses in there cant be touched so if he wasnt intended to be killed they would have done the same thing...I just wish they would put him back in the game already.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]