Horde blow

90 Pandaren Monk
Most of you are bad at pvp. There is like 8 ally on at any given time on this server and just trying to do some quest in the new zone. Most of you never attack 1 v 1 about 3/4 of time you die if you do. You're not good and it takes no skill to have 5 horde gank me. Although its pretty funny b/c about 90% of the time I take 1 of you with me which is sad.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I rarely attack anyone, nor do i PVP often. I have also learned Alliance travel in groups for the most part so calling us on 1v1 is stupid, also Alliance especially you stealthies wait until we are mid attacking something or our health is low. You are correct though, im bad at pvp. Again i do go out and attack alliance. These threads are pointless, point out an entire faction to get you epeen hard. This one thread is almost more annoying then all the threads that Hunter Joe keeps talking crap in. So for the sake of crappy chogall forum threads

GG Alliance you are good at pvp.

Kthxbai
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Antihero I agree with you! <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yeah I suck at PvP, I thought everyone knew this. I don't even have PvP gear!

GO ME.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
03/06/2013 11:30 AMPosted by Kookee
There is like 8 ally on at any given time on this server and just trying to do some quest in the new zone.

That is why I haven't gone there yet. If I did, I'd get ganked left and right. I still have other rep to get. I'll head to the new zone when I get around to it :D

Anti, I would like to see you get on Angryblckman and do some dailies. :D

GOGOGOGOGOGOGO! ;)
Edited by Desertgrape on 3/6/2013 3:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

GO ME.

Which is why I don't ever attack the few times I have seen you out in the world! =D
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Good Guy Aurelia
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
so pointless that you have to come on it and say something...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Which is why I don't ever attack the few times I have seen you out in the world! =D

I have seen you a lot lately Aurelia and tried to be quite friendly :) I only attack in defense but thats because I do not PvP at all, and do not want to ruin someones day who is just out questing.
Reply Quote
I heard ragegirl blows the most.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

GO ME.

GOOD GUY AURELIA!

/highfive
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior

GO ME.

I've only ever seen you out in the world once that I remember and I had to kill you. =(

Me and Sycoz and Damages were all doing the Shado-Pan dailies up on that northwestern islands shortly after pandaria launched (since doing them solo is a PITA when there are 20+ horde around all the time). One of your guildies (a monk) saw us and I guess wanted to mess around. After flying around us for a minute 5 or 6 of you from Essence showed up and tried to kill us, but you all had pve gear on and fell over. >_> Then a couple more of you came and finally killed us and flew away.

I only remember you and Taluka since you both post on the forums (and because you're fellow warriors!), but it was the monk's fault. =(

I also only attack people that attack me first, but sadly there are just -so many- horde that there's always that one guy that throws the crud into the fan...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Oh hey I remember that.

We did get steamrolled pretty hard, but yeah, no PvP gear means that'll happen. That and Taluka and I are pretty bad at PvP. Pretty, pretty bad.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Oh yeah, and I also saw many of you at the transmog contest on this character! I didn't bring Luna because her sets just aren't... contest-worthy. >_>

At any rate there are plenty of good PvPers on horde side--the problem is that the likelihood of actually running into them in a given location is pretty slim. It's actually rather amusing playing on this server from an alliance perspective because everywhere you go, you're essentially catching horde with their pants down. You might see 200 horde in a day, but you may very well be the only alliance they've seen. Most horde I come across are wearing 5 man equipment, and they get really fidgety when I'm around doing my dailies--even though I try to behave as if they don't exist. Sometimes they even attack me, apparently unaware of the gear disparity.

I've found it's best to try and be stealthy... a ninja warrior! (anybody ever watch that show?) The moment you kill a horde, for whatever reason, there's a fair chance you just kicked the anthill and you gotta get out of there pronto!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I heard ragegirl blows the most.

Probably tonight and definitely this weekend cuz it's my hub's birthday

Yikes! Talk about second wind!! Wait--are we still talking about pvp? >_>

@ Kookee

Charliework says hi :D

<-----His gf ;)
Edited by Desertgrape on 3/7/2013 1:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
03/07/2013 05:45 AMPosted by Girlrage
Yikes! Talk about second wind!! Wait--are we still talking about pvp? >_>

haha of course!

I would never make perverted jokes on the forums...

;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Probably tonight and definitely this weekend cuz it's my hub's birthday

Gatorade, it is now on my computer screen.

I have seen you a lot lately Aurelia and tried to be quite friendly :) I only attack in defense but thats because I do not PvP at all, and do not want to ruin someones day who is just out questing.

I tend to only attack in defense too, but I do have a mental list of horde characters and two guilds that are KoS for me (unless there are 3 or more of them around).

I have also been trying to kill the rare spawns on the isle, the horde don't like that =(.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]