100 Draenei Paladin
bubba.. what happened to your face!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
It went from mean but still cute pandaface to deadface :(
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk

Not true I think my monk is hella sexy now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
See, the thing you don't notice is that most Cho'Gall Horde players (Unless they are strictly a PvP-er) they don't really care about fighting an Alliance.
We just like to play the game :p
And Cho'Gall Secret Service 1v1-ing someone..
Lol that's a lie all in itself.
You guys never 1v1.
You always have a group of people, and you kill someone, then camp them..
and like I said, we're just trying to quest.
So, yeah..
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
You guys never 1v1.

Lies! I always 1v1...........in the bed room that is. Or in salsa/bachata dancing!

Speaking for myself, I usually don't gank anyone in The Hope Division Jess.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
If you horde didn't want to die. You wouldn't be on a pvp server. It's life on Cho'gall.

When you see alliance. Do you hear NPC scan go off about a rare spawn?
Reply Quote
It does sometimes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
See, the thing you don't notice is that most Cho'Gall Horde players (Unless they are strictly a PvP-er) they don't really care about fighting an Alliance.
We just like to play the game :p
You guys never 1v1.
and like I said, we're just trying to quest.
So, yeah..

Yeah, it was me and I got you 3 or 4 times. It's nothing personal, you were just there. Kookee and I were running around on the Isle and went after whoever we saw. We won some, we lost some. If it makes you feel any better, we ran into seventeen horde while they were about to kill Goda and guess how that turned out. Yes, I actually counted. It's all good though they went after us like they should have.

btw, even if it was 1v1 say, you and I, the outcome would have been the same.
Reply Quote
Wait this coming from an Alliance? Everytime I attack one of you 3 or 4 others pop up from no where. So don't give me this Horde have 5v1 crap, it's more the other way around. And if you're horde taking on 5 Alliance by yourself about 1% of the time fellow Horde will help lol.

But it's a pvp server if it's red it's dead right? You Shouldn't be complaining.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
03/27/2013 03:56 PMPosted by Bubba

Not true I think my monk is hella sexy now.

Nope. You are wrong. But we can discuss that later.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Wait this coming from an Alliance? Everytime I attack one of you 3 or 4 others pop up from no where. So don't give me this Horde have 5v1 crap, it's more the other way around. And if you're horde taking on 5 Alliance by yourself about 1% of the time fellow Horde will help lol.But it's a pvp server if it's red it's dead right? You Shouldn't be complaining

5v1? - More like 100-1. We dont have a choice but to run in packs.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Oh boy, more horde rerolls on my server....... I'm overcome with joy......

That's sarcasm, btw, please go back to Horde. I like having Stormwind to myself.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Wait this coming from an Alliance? Everytime I attack one of you 3 or 4 others pop up from no where. So don't give me this Horde have 5v1 crap, it's more the other way around. And if you're horde taking on 5 Alliance by yourself about 1% of the time fellow Horde will help lol.

But it's a pvp server if it's red it's dead right? You Shouldn't be complaining.

we are few, but we are everywhere. like ninjas.

one time i tried to do golden lotus dailies.. had no less than 4 horde following me around trying to gank me. naturally i had to call in my more geared friend to sort them out until they got too numerous. never did finish those dailies.

and while leveling people attempted to gank me oh.. every 10 mins or so. i say attempted cause i killed just about every one of them (including a few 90's). i ganked one druid in dread wastes and suddenly there was a manhunt on at every hub.

but hey, thats cholawl for you.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin

That's sarcasm, btw, please go back to Horde. I like having Stormwind to myself.

you're a horde reroll you noob.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I've been alliance longer than I've been horde, you noob
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

1. Rude.

2. You aren't ever on.

3. Rude.

So when are you coming back so we can be best friends? I CAN'T WAIT!!

>_>
Edited by Samarrah on 3/29/2013 1:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter

You can still have SW to yourself, most of the people are more or less chilling in two moons.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You can still have SW to yourself, most of the people are more or less chilling in two moons.

Good. More peace and quiet for me!

2. You aren't ever on.

are......are you stalking me?...
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
03/30/2013 12:35 PMPosted by Omnigeddon

Good. More peace and quiet for me!

2. You aren't ever on.

are......are you stalking me?...

Totally have me pegged. Yes, I am stalking you.

Actually, I always check /who to see who is online because I am always curious to see if we have more people than usual or to see if there are regulars I haven't met yet. Please grace Cho'gall with your presence again soon so that we may bask in your awesomeness. :D

/hurl
Edited by Samarrah on 3/31/2013 5:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]