Horde blow

90 Human Hunter
First they gank, then they take naps together. :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I just want to throw my thought in on this, the only time i ever have a problem with the alliance is when holiday events start, you guys crawl all over those places like rats. (I mean no disrespect) The only time i really ever got pissed off at you is when I was leveling my Paladin and was ganked by a hunter repeatedly. Other then that, I usually just /wave at you guys and go on my way.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
See, the thing you don't notice is that most Cho'Gall Horde players (Unless they are strictly a PvP-er) they don't really care about fighting an Alliance. We just like to play the game :p

I'd like to point out how completely and utterly false this statement is.

You may pretend to not care about the Alliance, until one shows up in your area. Then you'll look at it and continue to pretend like you don't care about it. And then 1 horde decides to be brave and attacks the ally, and then all of a sudden every single horde within a 10 mile radius thinks they're a gladiator and will leap onto the ally and taunt and emote and camp.

Not that I care, I live on my fountain in trade district.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
03/31/2013 09:48 PMPosted by Omnigeddon
See, the thing you don't notice is that most Cho'Gall Horde players (Unless they are strictly a PvP-er) they don't really care about fighting an Alliance. We just like to play the game :p

I'd like to point out how completely and utterly false this statement is.

You may pretend to not care about the Alliance, until one shows up in your area. Then you'll look at it and continue to pretend like you don't care about it. And then 1 horde decides to be brave and attacks the ally, and then all of a sudden every single horde within a 10 mile radius thinks they're a gladiator and will leap onto the ally and taunt and emote and camp.

Not that I care, I live on my fountain in trade district.

I never attack unless someone attacks me first, I have actually tried helping an ally out with the warbringers but he started to attack me... I was even making sure not to nether tempest or inferno blast it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I never attack unless someone attacks me first, I have actually tried helping an ally out with the warbringers but he started to attack me... I was even making sure not to nether tempest or inferno blast it.

Good Guy Hiroran. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I'd attack you on sight on the grounds that you're a troll. It's my mission in life to purge the world of bad posture
Reply Quote
I'd attack you on sight on the grounds that you're a troll. It's my mission in life to purge the world of bad posture

That's harsh man
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
wow i havent played in almost a year and still alliance is qqing about horde ganging up on them seriously if its like that shut up and do the same thing dont cry about it on the forums
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage

If its any consolation my old main was a human mage, but that was back in Wrath.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter

I'd attack you on sight on the grounds that you're ugly!
Reply Quote
First they gank, then they take naps together. :P

Sounds hot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]