Mist's Phenomenal Pork Dumplings - Healer OT

90 Draenei Priest
Have yet to see ToT because of stupid real life. Luckily, I'll start with Ji-kun (and Gastropod!!) on Sunday.

WTB Staff.

As an eff you to monks, they should have added the poison debuff from the Gurubashi adds on Horridon. Get stomped, Monks.

Now that's just entirely too cruel.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I can't stand people who have low reading comprehension.

Three people in the last two days, who can read, but apparently their skill goes no farther than that. Maybe that's why they don't understand what their tooltips tell them about the synergies of their classes, and why they always seem to complain about their classes.

Riôt
90 Draenei Priest
I can't stand people who have low reading comprehension.

Three people in the last two days, who can read, but apparently their skill goes no farther than that. Maybe that's why they don't understand what their tooltips tell them about the synergies of their classes, and why they always seem to complain about their classes.

Riôt

Hpal thread?

Because holy !@#$ semantics arguments lol

Grid Corner Icons updated! I am once again free from Vuhdo's evil clutches.
Edited by Dysrhythmia on 3/9/2013 1:45 PM PST

As an eff you to monks, they should have added the poison debuff from the Gurubashi adds on Horridon. Get stomped, Monks.

Now that's just entirely too cruel.

O.o I was sure it only did Magic debuffs to begin with, not poison or disease like our single target dispel... don't tell me I am being a fail.
90 Pandaren Priest
Revival does magic, poison, and disease according to WoWhead. Double checked since I don't play a MW monk at all.
90 Blood Elf Monk
O.o I was sure it only did Magic debuffs to begin with, not poison or disease like our single target dispel... don't tell me I am being a fail.

you're being a complete and utter failure, yes.
90 Draenei Priest
03/09/2013 02:48 PMPosted by Mist

you're being a complete and udder failure, yes.
90 Night Elf Priest
I learned today, that I had no idea what a pun was. >.>

Thank you college education. I apparently let that one slip by.
90 Pandaren Monk
Poor Tauren.

Udder failure is a terrible thing. :<
90 Blood Elf Mage
We have 6 people signed up for Wednesday's raid, if you think you might like to attend sign up http://healersirc.enjin.com I forgot that I am house/dog sitting starting tomorrow so hopefully the ladies' internet works (she's been having problems with it!) so that I can raid on Wednesday!

Today I went to my nephew's tball game. Got to watch a bunch of 3-4 year olds run around, it was cute xD While he played and my sister and my mother watched (aka took 439679306 photos every .5 seconds) I was entertaining the 1 year old (2 in May). Which consisted of throwing leaves and chasing him around. At one point he saw my phone after I sent a text and wanted to play with it, which then turned into throwing my phone :/ So I took my awesome gameboy case off my phone and hid my phone in my pocket and handed him the case. He gave me this look like "wtf?" but played with it anyways :P

Before we tried to get him to call me Vero since he didn't want to say Veronica but now he says my name. A lot. I walked away from him while he was eating lunch to get a drink and all I could hear was "Veronicaveronicaveronicaveronicaaaa" over and over. IT WAS SO CUTE :3
90 Draenei Priest
I might not be able to attend on Wed actually, internet bill is overdue and I can't pay it until Friday, so it might get shut off. :x

I'll just have to see what happens!
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have a guild raid on that night.
90 Blood Elf Mage
boo :(
90 Pandaren Priest
Well, I got the chest off of Jin'rokh off a coin roll. Course, I can't use it until I get 4pc T15. lol.
90 Pandaren Monk
Alcohol does awful, awful things to my ability to not /hug everything in sight.
03/09/2013 02:48 PMPosted by Mist

you're being a complete and utter failure, yes.

Well this udder failure held her own with a fully epiced pally and did first 3 bosses in msv :3 I know its nothing compared to your progression but I am happy! plus I won a cloak. We also had a holy/shadow priest to swing some fights but the poor thing was a bit of a nub, didn't know how to socket a gem even. We helped her out though.

Elegon at one thirty am is a good time to quit -__- so tired.
90 Pandaren Monk
Ha! I tanked MSV normal, first time in a normal this expansion, and we managed to down SG and Feng. I know that it's kind of underwhelming, as the content has been nerfed, but goddammit, let me end my !@#$ty week on a high note.
90 Pandaren Priest
Killed Ooondasta on my undergeared alt. Though I had beat the crap out of him and was healing everyone and everything and spent several hundred gold on repairs, I didn't even get the achievement for killing him, much less any loot or gold. Very. Very. Angry.
90 Blood Elf Mage
Killed Ooondasta on my undergeared alt. Though I had beat the crap out of him and was healing everyone and everything and spent several hundred gold on repairs, I didn't even get the achievement for killing him, much less any loot or gold. Very. Very. Angry.

That sucks :(

<3
90 Blood Elf Priest
Alcohol does awesome and wonderful things to my ability to not /hug everything in sight.

FTFY
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]