Mist's Phenomenal Pork Dumplings - Healer OT

90 Draenei Shaman
Herbed pork loin roast with yams and green beans.

Heaven.
90 Night Elf Priest
You all are making me feel lazy. Well, I am pretty poor while paying back the student loan debt. I think next week I'll make a 5 bean corn and chicken chilli.

That sounds devine.
91 Night Elf Druid
:O

You're back!

back as a backup raider! aha

Edit: Welcome back, Gamex :)

Riôt

tyty

Also, I take back the 100, I say 35
Edited by Gamex on 3/7/2013 10:57 AM PST
90 Pandaren Priest
Whoah, Gamex is back?! :o
90 Night Elf Priest
I do not know this Gamex. But I will feign shock

=O
Edited by Naérdriel on 3/7/2013 11:17 AM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
New fights are pretty fun. I can see the bird being a nightmare for normal mode guilds. Took us 8 pulls or so to down it but i think this will be the blocker this tier.
90 Pandaren Priest
New fights are pretty fun. I can see the bird being a nightmare for normal mode guilds. Took us 8 pulls or so to down it but i think this will be the blocker this tier.

It's kind of crazy. Dark Animus is another one that was crazy, but then we were doing our HC strat instead of the normal mode one.
100 Blood Elf Mage
Horridon appears to be the normal mode blocker, at least for 10 man.

Also, I think I may have to level my warlock.

So depressing.
90 Gnome Priest

Really? From what I've seen it didn't look that bad.
90 Night Elf Druid

Someone will write an addon pretty soon the shows the nest pattern but when you get sub 25% and screech and quill line up it is pretty brutal.

The real killer will be the trash between boss for guilds that run 2 nights per week. Now i don't mind a little trash, not looking for ToC but really, it is a bit over the top.
Edited by Sadiemay on 3/7/2013 12:09 PM PST
90 Draenei Priest
03/07/2013 12:09 PMPosted by Sadiemay

Someone will write an addon pretty soon the shows the nest pattern but when you get sub 25% and screech and quill line up it is pretty brutal.

The real killer will be the trash between boss for guilds that run 2 nights per week. Now i don't mind a little trash, not looking for ToC but really, it is a bit over the top.

Yeah this is what I'm worried about with my guild. We probably spent a full hour clearing the first two bosses' trash.
90 Gnome Priest
Oh, fun fact about the Horridon trash: Spirit Shell is (as far as I can tell) unaffected by the healing debuff from the spirits. You still can't pull two at once, really, but it's nice in a pinch.

I seriously hope that trash gets nerfed though. It's obnoxious as hell.
90 Blood Elf Mage
SHARE ALL THE DUMPINGS!

I have a spreadsheet I made yesterday for people, we have 6 horde people and 6 alliance people :) If anyone else wants to join <3 Idk when we're doing the first one though, but I'd love to do it soon!

Veroicone#1375 anyone is welcome to add me :) I have toons horde and alliance side.
90 Pandaren Monk
Well, didn't get the job. Prospective girlfriend kind of fell through. Did terrible on my final yesterday. Got a presentation today that I'm all sorts of nervous for. Bleehhhhhh.
90 Draenei Priest
Well, didn't get the job. Prospective girlfriend kind of fell through. Did terrible on my final yesterday. Got a presentation today that I'm all sorts of nervous for. Bleehhhhhh.

Oh no. :(
90 Night Elf Priest

Awwwww what a week. *huggles*

Sigh. Hopefully it'll look up from here. We're all here for you!
90 Human Priest
Throne of Trash™
Edited by Tsilyi on 3/7/2013 1:01 PM PST
90 Pandaren Shaman
So our monk healer hates healing on his monk now apparently. I don't know anything about monks so IDK why but he seems very unhappy.

The dispelling was more or less ok for us on Horridon aside from not having someone to do poison but if we managed the adds properly it wasnt too much of an issue.
90 Pandaren Monk
So our monk healer hates healing on his monk now apparently. I don't know anything about monks so IDK why but he seems very unhappy.

My guess is that he doesn't like the idea of not using Jab for Chi generation. That's really what this change targeted. If monks are angry, that's probably the reason.

Oh no. :(

Awwwww what a week. *huggles*

Sigh. Hopefully it'll look up from here. We're all here for you!

Thanks guys. It all just kind of piled on me today, and it really sucks. But I'll get over it. Just really depressed the job, feel kind of let on that the manager was talking as if I was already working there. It would've been perfect for me.
Edited by Fistlobster on 3/7/2013 1:26 PM PST
90 Pandaren Priest

The dispelling was more or less ok for us on Horridon aside from not having someone to do poison but if we managed the adds properly it wasnt too much of an issue.

Our monk healer was raging about that last night. He really hates Monk right now.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]