(A) 90 Priest LF Guild (Closed)

90 Dwarf Priest
**Updated 3/18/13**
APP CLOSED ~ GUILD FOUND

Hey guys, been looking for a new guild to join for little over a week now. Heres an updated summary of what I'm looking for, and all of my credentials can be found underneath. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions ingame or out.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:
Faction: Alliance
10/25man?: Either
Raid time?: 6pm-11:30pm EST (can't do midnight due to my job, sorry!)
Raid days?: 2-3 days per week (would consider a 4-day guild if they accept 75% attendance, aka I could do 3 out of 4 raids); Mon-Thurs evenings (possibly consider 1 weekend day if you're that interested in me)

I'm sure you'll find most of the info you need from my battle.net link, but I'll try to list the main areas of significance:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/elune/Teevo/simple

Here are my most recent raid logs as well:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/mb7pjyjap93umyzd/sum/healingDone/
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-rocrhsvl7hap1kxr/sum/healingDone/
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-d9og9gnvggks9n7k/sum/healingDone/

- 389 ilev healing set; 389 ilev dps set (prefer to heal, but can dps)
- Tier 14 content: 6/6 5/6 0/4 (5% wipe on Shekzeer, know the fight; unfortunately I have no normal mode raid time spent in ToES yet, only LFR)
- 9/9 Silver Challenge Modes completed
- I've been playing since stress test '04 and healing since May '05
- Prior guild roles include: officer, class officer, raid leader, DKP tracker, guild enchanter, guild tailor

Prior raid experience:
<The Haven> 40man
#3 Alliance guild on Scarlet Crusade at one point
- MC cleared, BWL cleared, AQ40 6/9, Naxx40 2/15
- server firsts include Razuvious and Anub'rekhan

<Ascendance> 25man
#1 Alliance guild on Uther at one point
- Naxx40 cleared, all TBC content cleared
- server firsts include Sapphiron, Kelthuzad, Archimonde, Illidan, Kiljaeden

(I only raided half of WotLK due to taking a break from the hardcore raid scene)

<The Haven> 10man ..and.. <The Eternal Balance> 25man
- cleared through ICC with some old friends in The Haven (1st half) but they stopped playing so I joined The Eternal Balance (2nd half)

<Fallen> 10man
- took time away during Cata due to a serious family illness
- joined up with a longtime friend in Fallen while casually getting my feet wet in Cata content

<Afraid of Elementals> 10man
- decided to get back into the endgame scene and joined AoE
- DS cleared on heroic, Vaults cleared, HoF 5/6 (5% Shekzeer wipe), ToES 0/4

I'm not one to boast about my skillset, thats for you to decide after seeing me in action. But I pride myself with excellent attendance, having good communication in raid (and out), and simply getting the job done. I know my lack of recent heroic experience and lack of any time in ToES doesn't exactly help my resume, but I want to assure you if you give me the chance to prove myself, you won't regret it.

Thats all I can think of at this time. If you'd like to chat or have any questions you can contact me ingame or reply here, I'm on quite a bit and will most likely be on my priest.. but if not my Battletag is Teevo#1912.
Edited by Teevo on 3/18/2013 3:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Just an update.. wasn't having much luck finding guilds on Elune in need of a Priest (in any spec, let alone healing) so I branched out my options to the guild recruitment forum. I currently have 6 guilds that have reached out to me with their info, and I will continue to weigh my options through the week.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I'm in need of a shadow priest for our raid grp Monday and Tuesdays from 830-1130 est. you can stay right here on Elune!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Getting down to the wire, will be making some decisions by tomorrow and Friday. Hope to have it down to 3 or less guilds at that point, then talk to you in vent and set up a trial run to see if we both like what we see. I'll be getting in touch with everyone soon, if you're still interested I appreciate your patience.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Updated for Friday 3/15
Reply Quote
We need a Shadowpriest for Throne progression. Raid times are 8:00pm-10:30pm Friday and Saturday.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]