495 Cutting Edge Disc/Shadow Priest LF raid

90 Dwarf Priest
Hello, I'm Shaemas of Alliance Elune,

My current guild is inactive at this time due to roster/scheduling, and I'm current looking for another raid healing position. I'm 16/16 normal, and 6/6 heroic MV pre-5.2. I'm proficient at all 3 specs, and would consider going Holy again if necessary. My schedule is a bit frazzled, but midweek days are fairly open for a while. Weekends are a no-go at this time.

Looking to stay with current 5.2 raids, and would even accept a "filler-bench" position if need be. I've been playing WOW since Vanilla beta, and have quite a bit of raid experience.

Would prefer an Alliance-side guild, no server/faction transfers, and would bring 4 profession alts with me if considered.

Thanks for your time and consideration. (Please only polite replies)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
How's Monday/Tuesday 8:30-11:30 est for you? Gimme a shout in game ;)
Reply Quote
Friday-Saturday 8p-10:30p Raiding Throne.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
COS is recruiting a healer at this time 9/16H, 6/12 normal TOT. Apply if interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]