List of 5.2 bugs

90 Troll Priest
Here's what I've seen:

-Quest item drop rates are absurdly low (even on pre-5.2 quests).
-Major phasing issues on Thunder Isle.
-Loot from 5.2 rares can't be picked up on occasion.
-Mobs on Thunder Isle seem to have aggro issues and will latch onto to random players.
Reply Quote
MY HAIR IS GONE! I MISS MY PONY TAIL T^T
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Hunter and Warlock pet's skills "Avoidance" don't work, meaning they get 1 shot by any boss AoE, Pandaren Rare AoE, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
The quest "Lightning In A Bottle" in Mt. Hyjal is bugged. When you try to loot a quest object, a "There is no loot" error occurs. I'm told this is part of a chain quest and would rather not skip it or go to Vash...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Another thing I found is at times you can walk through the 2nd stage gate without it even being unlocked/opened
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bug Forum-------------------->
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
I agree 100000 percent with the random mob aggro
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Second boss in HoF is not getting the debuff afforded all old raid dungeons. Trash gets it, but the boss didn't. I think overall that boss was very buggy last night and was hitting way harder than usual for normal. Monday we were doing him and hardly had to use cooldowns and tuesday i was rolling cooldowns and he would still kill me on a couple pulls. I looked at one log about how i died... It said he melee'd me for 171,000 and immediately did an overpowering strike for 412,000. That is almost 600k in under 2 seconds. It happened at about 45% so his intensify wasn't too high either.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
03/06/2013 12:59 PMPosted by Baene
Second boss in HoF

03/06/2013 12:59 PMPosted by Baene
was very buggy

Tee hee.

On topic: there's a forum dedicated to reporting bugs which is where this should go. I doubt the people involved with fixing bugs come to the general forum very often, if it all.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
03/06/2013 01:04 PMPosted by Ciarenni
Second boss in HoF

was very buggy

Tee hee.

On topic: there's a forum dedicated to reporting bugs which is where this should go. I doubt the people involved with fixing bugs come to the general forum very often, if it all.

Ha nice, didn't even notice that. We went on Monday night from a sub 1% wipe to not getting him beyond 5% on tueday (thanks blizz for nerfing our two mages)
Reply Quote
phasing issues...

depend on how many people are on the isle
day 1: lots of phasing issues because about 200+ horde and alliance after the daily's all area's etc.

day 2: it was seemless this morning around 6am.

as for the other issues they are appearing to be annoying especially drop rate items.
Edited by Gistene on 3/6/2013 1:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hunter and Warlock pet's skills "Avoidance" don't work, meaning they get 1 shot by any boss AoE, Pandaren Rare AoE, etc.

A hunters pet has a new bug? Yep that'll never get fixed.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
Rogue stealth seems to be spontaneously breaking.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

I know, but the traffic is much higher here. I will repost a list there later.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
03/06/2013 04:05 PMPosted by Byniri

I know, but the traffic is much higher here. I will repost a list there later.

And people out posting bugs go to the bug report forum.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
-Mobs on Thunder Isle seem to have aggro issues and will latch onto to random players.

I actually like this one and hope it doesn't get fixed. It makes the island feel more dangerous when you have to keep track of where you and the thing your fighting is in relation to other mobs and other players training past you.
Edited by Qamaits on 3/6/2013 4:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
MY HAIR IS GONE! I MISS MY PONY TAIL T^T

Are you sure garrosh did not just decide to shave everybodies head. Keep an eye on that one. Pretty soon he is going to be riding an old nag with a broomstick as a lance attacking windmills
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
03/06/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Qamaits

I actually like this one and hope it doesn't get fixed. It makes the island feel more dangerous when you have to keep track of where you and the thing your fighting is in relation to other mobs and other players training past you.

I worded this badly.

I'm aggroing onto random mobs 50 feet away that have been tagged by other people. Pretty sure that's not intended.
Reply Quote
50 Blood Elf Priest
03/06/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Qamaits

It's annoying when it breaks stealth and then you get raped by the 40 opposing faction players.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
03/06/2013 04:11 PMPosted by Byniri

I worded this badly.

I'm aggroing onto random mobs 50 feet away that have been tagged by other people. Pretty sure that's not intended.

Yeah that would suck and should go away, but the leashing mobs aggroing you on their way home makes the island seem a lot more dangerous and I've been enjoying it so far.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]