TFB is transferring to Sargeras next Thursday

90 Worgen Druid
It's official: TFB will be transferring over to the US-Sargeras server on March 14th. Burning Blade has been our home for a great many years, but it is clear that as the game ages, Burning Blade alliance continue to dwindle and we are the only real raiding guild left for our faction. As auction house prices become inflated, on-server applicants all but completely stop, and a total lack of Pick up Group activity wear on our players, it's time to recognize that staying here will only cause more problems in the future than taking the risk of moving the guild to a more active and healthy server.

It's been a great 8 years here, and TFB never would have become the guild it is today if we hadn't had the hilarious and skilled set of players when we first formed on-server. I have no regrets in my choice of server selection from the start, but it's time to move on if we want to continue playing the game to the fullest.

To everyone left on Burning Blade: It's been a fun competition, and we've had an especially good time showing off our skills as many guilds whom raid a bit more struggle to stay ahead, or even keep up. We hope everyone(as in the horde guilds, because who the !@#$ is left on Alliance?) continue to thrive on what will probably become a horde dedicated raiding server, and best of luck to all of you. I would especially wish luck to Unholy Trinity for being one of the top US guilds, AoF for being around as long as we have, and Hero for being the most competitive at our bracket. Any alliance/horde players who want to join us on Sargeras are invited to join the guild as a friends and family rank to simply hang out and take part in any kind of casual guild fun (LFR, world bosses, etc).

I'll always remember the times we started a war in Splinter Tree Post in Ashenvale, or rousing a mob in the Cross Roads. We came to Orgrimmar more times than I can count to just rabble up some good old fashioned world PvP. The memories we've made on the server are irreplaceable and I hope we made things as fun for you ugly hordies as you made it for us in those early years. While the focus of the game changed for us over the years, we always knew we could take a group over to your capital and relive the days of the "Typical TFB Zerg". Now we go to a server that has a non existent horde population, much like alliance on this server, and it's a shame that we'll probably never see open world PvP again as long as the game exists, but it's simply time to realize the game is about killing dragons instead of the war in Warcraft. Hey, at least those dragons have some shiny loot.

Take care Burning Blade, you've all been mighty fine.
Reply Quote
I'll miss you, Burning Blade. :c
Reply Quote

Who said you could come
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
As much as I used to hate you guys for camping meeting stones, I'll miss the world PvP! Good luck on Sargeras.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Wow, I haven't been on these forums for over 5 years...

It's gonna suck leaving this server. :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Good Luck.

Miss the old days of WOW with big battles at Xroads and SS. This game will never be the same
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Bye guys and good luck!
Reply Quote
03/07/2013 09:31 AMPosted by Tillismonk

Who said you could come

Why are you so mean to me, Tallis? D:
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iHkrdpExeo

Will miss the server that used to be here.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue

How did i know that was coming. lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Shadow Mage?

That's a new one.

Great video. Awesome memories of TFB's server wide fear. I remember people literally hiding in Thrallmar when they'd see a TFB member in Hellfire starting !@#$, because they knew if they killed one another 10 would show up.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Good luck guys, will miss getting ganked by you ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Enst, I'm coming along with you guys!
Reply Quote
80 Human Mage

Holy crap, I remember that!

Anyways, you stay classy Burning Blade. And even though we're moving to a new server, I'm pretty sure the Child Lords of TFB, those no lifer sons of b**ches, STILL won't get past the first 2 molten giants. Much thanks to Astrainus and Dorf for the many memories on BB!

PS: Blackwind, we need to progess! Please carry us again! <3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! You guys can't leave! The first time I saw BWL was because of you guys. And Grekas can't go either, who else am I gonna get to recite what Kael'thas says word for word when his fight starts in Tempest keep? Anyway you guys have fun, hope things go well for you on the new server. Server First Thrall kill..... The best memory I have of Vanilla with you guys and RoL. I still can't find that video :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Grekas is sadly a casualty of real life
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
adios and gl!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

I'll miss randomly wandering into you guys and either getting stomped or eating one of you :)

Take care and good luck..

Will miss the random fun we had...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Goodnight, sweet prince.

Greengoo, sending his love from the great beyond of Sargeras.

You made me the man I am today. Or something.

Good luck guys, will miss getting ganked by you ^_^

Oh, Omok, I do so love you, my brother in arms. Never forget! We were there, commander...
Edited by Goo on 3/9/2013 6:00 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]