How did Ring of Peace go live?

90 Night Elf Warrior
Now if only monks could walk on water. Oh wait, they can roll. Honestly, I dont know much about monks, but this and their other immunities are really annoying.

Touch of karma - Makes them immune for the duration
That big green bubble - Absorbs a lot of damage that it can be considered immune, no longer dispellable
and now ring of peace - Makes every melee useless

As a melee, I have absolutely nothing to counter other than heroic leaping away when they use their ring. And unlike pallies, they get to use all their damage moves without reduction even while any of the 3 abilities is on them. What blizz doesn't understand is that people don't play the monk class because it's weird. They don't have the cool factor of dks, rogues, wars and pallies. And not because they're weak.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yeah this is a bit too OP for RBGS this should be spec not talent, a longer CD or Removed from being usable in RBGS period.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
If a WW is soloing you... somehow, yes this can be a treat. I wish everyone didn't have 10000000 ways to ignore it. Nerf monks by 10% again, that'll fix it.

I hate you all.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Monks finally get a guaranteed spot in RBGs. Good for them.

right...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
I am a God with this ability. Check how awful my gear is. Well I'm almost literally unkillable with this Jesus like ability. I swear if Blizz nerfs this.....

Ranged we know this is you on your alt buddy. Don't be an idiot.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Touch of karma - Makes them immune for the duration
That big green bubble - Absorbs a lot of damage that it can be considered immune, no longer dispellable
and now ring of peace - Makes every melee useless

Translation: I have no idea what I'm talking about.

ToK does not make you immune during the duration. That big green bubble is something only MIstweaver has. Also RoP = CC that target.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ring of Peace is ridiculous. I get that Monks needed buffs and the ability is cool, but it needs to be nerfed somewhere. I don't know how they thought an AOE Silence AND Disarm was a good idea on a 45 second cooldown.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]