25 man

Why are there no 25 man raid guilds on our server? are we that dead? (granted i have not raided since BC, lol)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
trade trolls make it really hard to recruit, though honestly the server only has like 15 guilds that even raid right now....soooooo...yeah that dead
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Warrior
because trade trolls were some how less trollish in past x packs?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Honestly has horde side ever had a serious 25 man guild? Also its not a question of how trollish they were, it is a question of quantity, honestly half of the server right now seems to be trade trolls, instead of the....about 1/4th that it was in previous expansions
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Sublime best 25
Sublime only 25
=[
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
even before that a large portion of the community just pugged the 25 mans
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
even before that a large portion of the community just pugged the 25 mans

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/lightninghoof/rating.tier10_25

Enjoy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
SSC
We had alot of 25 mans in wotlk, there was even a 25 guild that ran at 1 am.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
im counting...5, and in wrath our server was actually very active...so my point still stands, a vast majority pugged
Edited by Karadon on 3/14/2013 7:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My little sister can tutor you on counting then, as it's apparently too difficult for you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
oh my bad, im only counting ones the site actually shows, not clicking on each guild, still doesnt matter, servers next to dead, blizz wont do mergers, server gets to stay next to dead
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
There's 111 guilds who killed Marrowgar.
There's 19 that killed Lich King normal.
There's 18 that killed Blood Queen heroic.
There's 9 that killed Putricide heroic
There's 7 that killed Sindragosa heroic.
There's 2 that killed Lich King heroic.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The reason we don't have any 25 man Guilds on the server is that the gains are not worth the extra effort. 25man raid leading is akin to herding cats. I'm sad they share a lockout and killed pug culture though.
Reply Quote
The days of fightclub raids
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
The last 25 man group I remember was sublime in Dragonsoul * shudder's * before Shovel did something shovel like and killed them. Well not kill because they are 10 man now but yeah idc if the server pop is big or not cus all that matter's is Ballamore stole my mount!!!!!!!!!! j/k I heart you buddy.
Edited by Ofaceddeathk on 3/18/2013 4:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I agree with Uaine, I miss the chance to get to run with more folks in the PuG/GDKP runs of 25's.

And its hard enough to get ten raiders together, let alone twenty-five. Particularly on a server with a smaller population of raiders.
Reply Quote
<Demonic> and <Shuffle> had a successful 25 man co op raid last night. We only went 3/12 due to time but overall the night was enjoyable and brought back memories of BC raiding to a few of us.
Reply Quote
The days of fightclub raids

Some of the best raid nights ever.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hoof population has dropped a lot from the time i quit, shovel destroying my guild and coming back for panda land. I don't think the population of this server could support a 25 man guild anymore, there tends to be more turnover in the larger guilds and it takes a lot more work to run it. Good to see the 10m guilds are still going, we still have life on the server, miss the good ole days though. Haven't been on the forums in FOREVER, thanks for the kind words and recognition for some of what we did as a 25m, brought back some good memories. Blizzard really should look at merging our server w/ another one to help the population problems.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]