Isle of Thunder

100 Night Elf Rogue
Anyone notice and trends or spawn points that seem to be re-occurring for charms and whatnot?
EDIT: Or just any little secrets you found, or a tip you may have.
Edited by Armageddon on 3/6/2013 7:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
your lazy, why would i even share that kind of info this early lol
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
your lazy, why would i even share that kind of info this early lol

Actually im not lazy, I did the full boat of quests last night, as well as my fair share of looking around. Im BORED at work.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
There was a "Trove of the Thunder King" In a little shack on the beach to the left of where you start. Got me an achive and my 1/3 Ritual Stones.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
See, thats the kind of thing we want to share. Thank you. Keep it up guys.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
There was a "Trove of the Thunder King" In a little shack on the beach to the left of where you start. Got me an achive and my 1/3 Ritual Stones.

yup...i got it too. Almost sold the Ritual Stone for 20g. Luckly noticed what it was before selling it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
03/06/2013 07:21 AMPosted by Trédje

yup...i got it too. Almost sold the Ritual Stone for 20g. Luckly noticed what it was before selling it.

that would bow! My warrior got lucky in the treasure room he is 3/3 already :) Going to summon the beast when I get home tonight!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Actually im not lazy, I did the full boat of quests last night, as well as my fair share of looking around. Im BORED at work.

Neglecting work to play wow....you sir, are a truly dedicated person.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue

Thank you, but im not neglecting either, I actually have no work at this present moment. I'm an IT guy, and so far no one has broken anything this morning. Haha.
Reply Quote
50 Undead Warlock
03/06/2013 07:37 AMPosted by Armageddon

Thank you, but im not neglecting either, I actually have no work at this present moment. I'm an IT guy, and so far no one has broken anything this morning. Haha.

It's good to be in IT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
03/06/2013 07:38 AMPosted by Taterdotz

It's good to be in IT

Sure is =D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
03/06/2013 07:37 AMPosted by Armageddon

Sooooooooooo true (:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]