500 ilvl Hpally looking for 5.2 group

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Xfered here about a month ago and went 10/16 HM pre 5.2 and guild capitulated. Only day I am not able to raid is Saturday but Monday and Tuesday I work till 7 server, so I wont be on until 7:10-7:15 server. Other than that my schedule is open. Looking for a mature and competent raid environment. Real id is saucifer@gmail.com.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
VEX
I encourage you to look at the post "Heroic Group LF 1 Healer for 5.2" on this main page. We are currently looking for a Holy Pally for our 5.2 progression group. We were 8/16H in 5.1. We can talk in game later tonight if you'd like or you can throw an app up on our website. We'd definitely be interested in you.

Link to the post:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7978879371
Edited by Snoogans on 3/6/2013 1:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Superfriends raids Tues-Thurs, 8:30 to 12, and we're looking for a few people to fill core raiding positions. We've got a pretty laid back, but effective raiding environment.

If you are interested, send me an in-game mail / whisper or contact Jeff.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Sorry I didn't mean to post I just wanted to see if you had accepted any of the offers after running ToT with a group yesterday or were still looking.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]