arathor going bye bye?

83 Night Elf Mage
hey guys do you think arathor is going to get taken off the realm list or do you think they should merge it with another low population realm so we would have more players?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Has any realm got taken off the realm list...? There are tons of low pop realms and this is a med pop one, I doubt they'd do anything to Arathor before they do anything for other realms
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
But the server seems fine?
Reply Quote
10 Troll Rogue
I make it a point to /highfive every arathorian i run into...they're rare ya know.
Reply Quote
20 Gnome Warlock
I make it a point to /highfive every arathorian i run into...they're rare ya know.

I so enjoyed our dance at the farm in westfall. We just have to get together more often.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't see anyone from Arathor anymore. It's like...dead...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well arathor is losing pop and not cuz people are leaving the game they are usualy transferring out of server to higher pop servers siince u can pug a lot more and less lucrative prices in AH. Arathor is among the slowly dying servers out there its not the worst...but its far from the greatest lol. I went to Stormrage from arathor recently...good move on my part :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
ive noticed the decline as well, i may infact move one of my toons soon,
Reply Quote
92 Dwarf Paladin
We are being merged with Drenden. yay! I think.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I like to think that Drenden is *at least* as good as a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
Arathor has been a great server until Blizzard (nothing against how you do things Blizzard, but come on)started merging realms. We should have been one of the first ones to merge with a low server. But we went from a great medium server to a low server. I can't find anyone to raid with anymore unless it's cross realmed, people are leaving the guild to move some where else or just moving on to elder scrolls now or something else.

Arathor is probably going to merge with one of the many low servers, or like people say above that Arathor is going to phase out (I don't thing this is going to happen) or they're going to make us all move to a more populated server. At about $25.00 a character that's a lot of money when you have 9 level 90's. I am not leaving any behind.

So Blizzard when in Arathor going to merge with another server?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thursday April 10th to be exact.

More details here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/11393305/connected-realms-update-328-3-28-2014

Drenden - which is my server - is by all appearances a similar server to Arathor. Both medium population servers. Their thought I think is two mediums can combine to be a healthy large. We will see if it works out that way :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I hope Arathor becomes interesting again once this server is completed
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Hunter
I still remember how popular this server used to be,especially in the beginning of Wrath.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]