Thank You Thread /hug

I wanted to give a quick shout out to BoM and HSF, as well as all the other guilds of Maelstrom for their assistance in my little battle plans.

Wanting to bring Scenerio Based PVP to a server has been my goal and your participation is very much apprecated!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
your welcome we will keep doing what we can
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Thank you for your creation it was quite fun.

Maybe one day they'll let us queue up for some of these scenarios or perhaps the game would activate when enough players show up and there can be a premade zone just for this kinda thing complete with structures or maybe loot would rise up out of the ground like in gurubashi.

Keep it on flow my Orcish bro.
Reply Quote
I was actually thinking today we should do the Prisoner One as a Wargame in AV. Plenty of places to hide a prisoner and the bases are laid out for us.

No timer I know of other than the resources. If we are not capturing anything then we should be good to go for as long as we want.

Only down fall I think we are limited to 40v40...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Doing them as wargames limits participation amounts though doesn't it? Also, though the pro is we can moderate and set down better "rules" for the victory conditions and things.
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Paladin
The first one was great! Lots of fun, and I can only imagine where you're going to take this. It felt like WPvP, but different. Thanks Seno
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]