490 Holy pally - Looking for raiding Guild

100 Human Paladin
history - 2/6MV ( 3rd and 4th boss ) 4/6 HoF ( first 4 bosses ) never seen terrace
- Looking for a raiding guild - can never seem to find a guild that wants to stay on this server, or that's looking for a full time healer. ( hence that random 2/6MV )

- Available evenings and weekends.
- have skype and/or vent ( with mic )
- layed back
- Not looking for a tiny guild that will be raiding " eventually". i would like to raid ASAP
- i PVP often ( RBGS/arenas , etc )
- Engineer/inscription
- Dps off spec ( 475ish i think). hate dps-ing and bad at it. ( 80k+ burst . 40k average dps )

- if you have any questions or inquiries, please feel free to whisper me or mail me in game

Truly yours, Buddei
Edited by Buddei on 3/6/2013 2:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
No Dice is currently looking for a full time healer. We raid Monday-Wednesday, and right now Thursday as well to clear through normal, from 8-12 EST. nodice.shivtr.com is our website, so please feel free to post an app. Thanks!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
If you ever find yourself horde and in need of a guild, Mutiny is looking for members! If you want to heal, we can shuffle the roster around. No app required, just speak to me or an officer in-game.

EDIT: Officers being Araevin and Fidelas/Brutyse.
Edited by Erndea on 3/11/2013 6:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bump - Still looking for a guild on alliance!

And Erndea, i will whisper you in game soon about healing on another character!

Edit : 2/6MV 6/6 HoF 0/4 Toes 0/12 ToT
-lost on the healer mace off of grand empress to a balence druid qq.
Edited by Buddei on 3/12/2013 10:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Lol I love that the last raid of last tier is called Toes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]