The Rise of Strife (OOC; closed)

90 Blood Elf Monk
Excellent Lay-out :3

Here's my real ID Veptember so you can hit me up to talk about what Alaric needs to know and things like that. SxLongshadow#1254
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Thanks, I will get to you asap!
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
I guess you may not need to, but just in case you need to get in touch with me - Cenerae#1841 is my battletag.

Or if you want to chat or what have you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Name: Perfection 'Angi' Lionsheart.

Sex: Female

Race: Human

Faction: Alliance

Class/Profession: Rogue, Assassin.

Physical Appearance:

Perfection, who rather be called Angi, stands at around 5'5 with an athletic build and long ebony hair usually tied into a pony tail, untied this would reach half way down her back. Her eyes would be sea-blue, her skin a pale tan, she'd carry her self with a straight posture. She'd have no scars besides the one on her right cheek in the form of a X, this is a sign of a pact or promise she made to her master long ago. Her body is made for speed and agility along with flexibility.

Weapon and Equipment:

Burned into her wrists are two golden and black bracelets. These bracelets have two golden symmetrical vines on either side of them. These bracelets, when active, turn into two flaming claws similar to the Claw and Talon of the Phoenix, just with five claws instead of three and the feathers aren't as long. Being burnt into her wrists, they can't be removed, the flesh outlining the bracelets are scars of where intense heat had seem to meld the flesh with the golden steel.

Armor wise, she wears a purple set of Dark Phoenix armor, the colors suiting the faction she serves. Two heads of Phoenix's would be made out of dark metal, their eyes glowing white when she is not concealed in shadow. Seeing as the bracelets aren't really suitable for gloves, she wears black gloves that have been made so that the reach up to the metal, just to cover her hands. Her chest piece would have a dark purple gem in the middle and made of dark purple and black leathers; again, the sleeves would reach up to the metal of the bracelets, covering any exposed skin. Her belt would also have this same dark gem, two waist pouches located on either side of her waist. Pants would reach all the way down to her ankles, her boots, up to her knees, where they would hug her skin. Again, these are made of the same dark leather as her chest piece.

Her helm, or hood rather, would not be as elegantly made as the usual helm that goes with the set. It would be just a regular hood with a metal mask that goes over her eyes. This same mask gives the illusion that her eyes glow white and would be made of a dark grey metal.

Smaller weapons (located in pouches mentioned) would simply be some throwing knifes and stars. She also has some small explosives in case she needs something that packs a better punch. She also carries a small crossbow which has been designed to be held and drawn with one hand. The bolts for this would also be strapped to her back, covered in weakening poison.

Rank: Not really a rank, she just works for the SI:7 as an Assassin or scout.

((Continued below))
Edited by Liå on 3/10/2013 11:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Personality: Usually calm and calculating, focused when on the field. When not occupied by her duties, she's friendly. In fact she'd seem to always talk in a rather friendly and calm tone, which can sound irritated when angered. But, she is not one of those people who would have out bursts of rage.

History:

Perfection, that was the name she was given when she was born. Born to a not well known but wealthy Noble family, her farther gave her the name because he'd think her the 'perfect child'. Her family was made up of a few certain classes: Paladins, Priests, Warriors and mages. When she was old enough to try her hand at these, she catch on to any. Before her father could figure out something else, her mother hired someone to train her in the ways of a rogue instead, paying an SI:7 agent to train her.

This agent was known as Dareth Shadowstar, a male Kaldorei who decided to take up the job for the coin being offered. He'd expected a lousy spoiled brat who'd complain every five seconds, however he did not get that with Perfection, who asked him to call her Angi becase she preferred the named. He trained her, and she seemed to catch on nicely until one day she ran from home because she could not live with her father's constant judgement with the class that seemed to suit the girl.

Dareth found her by a lake she'd like to stay by, where there was a small cave where she'd crawl in and stay when ever she wanted to be alone. Being to big to enter it, he coaxed the girl out and offered to continue her training...with a twist. He offered her the ways of the Assassin, and Angi stuck to it like glue, catching on well. He'd take her on missions when she was old enough to join the SI:7, which was around the age of 18 (she was around 16 when she started training), where she watched, learned and even carried out tasks to take down targets.

Earning herself a respectable rank in the SI:7, she continued to be Dareth's student. Thanks to this training, she is able to be as calculating and as sharp as a Kaldorei, however she will never match the Elf's graceful agility and speed, no matter how hard she'd try. At around the age of 20 (or a bit more when ever the Blood elves came into light) she and Dareth were instructed to locate and kill a Sin'dorei magistrate. They succeeded, however curiosity got the better of the girl when she located two rather beautiful looking bracelets located on one side of the room on the table.

She was warned not to be to careless, but that was out of her mind when she pulled off her gloves and tried them on. They reacted, violently, as they began to burn into her wrists. Dareth tried to remove them, but he himself yelped at the surprisingly white hot steel that was burning his students wrists. Perfection thought she was going to loose her hands, but soon enough the burning stopped, and the bracelets cooled, however they'd be stubbornly attached to the woman's flesh to be removed, no matter what others tried.

Seeing as Dareth preferred claw weapons for his weapon of choice, she mastered these strange new weapons she had acquired, and has had them ever since.

((Heh, sorry for the wall of text, hope it's alright xD))
Edited by Liå on 3/10/2013 11:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Hey it's awesome to see so many people applying :) I can't wait until Tuesday! I'm eager to be rping with so many adept rpers (all of you clearly put time and effort into coming up with your characters). Where will we be starting? Will we each start off in our own homes/wherever we happen to be at the time or will we all be in the organization's HQ?

Edit: Gah! Speaking of character bio's, mine is in dire need of fine-tuning. Oops.
Edited by Derrekk on 3/11/2013 12:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
@Seyl: Great - thanks!
@Liå: That's excellent, you're accepted. :)
@Derrekk: I am very excited too. We'll all be starting at the organization's headquarters at Stormwind. While there, one of the scouts will return from a surveying of the Durotar region, which the group makes sure to perform each month to keep themselves in check with what is going on in the Horde (I think this scout will be Liå's character, if she's up to it, since she is a rogue and would suit the job.)
Edited by Veptember on 3/11/2013 6:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Can we perhaps start our opening post with our character waking up in their respective home/place-of-residence before coming to the Organization Headquarters? I just find having wriggle-room to perform character exposition, set the scene for his mental state, etc, useful. But, I understand this is highly structured, so I can adapt to what you like. :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Well this is going to bring back lots of memories.

Meepstar

Myself (Coron, Lia, guy with many alts and names)

Distro

Warkitten

Seyl.

Awwww man. It's gettin' geeewwwd up in 'ere
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Can we perhaps start our opening post with our character waking up in their respective home/place-of-residence before coming to the Organization Headquarters? I just find having wriggle-room to perform character exposition, set the scene for his mental state, etc, useful. But, I understand this is highly structured, so I can adapt to what you like. :P

Can't see why not. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Ok that's cool, I think I already have a plan for my opener. See you all tomorrow. :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Well this is going to bring back lots of memories.

Meepstar

Myself (Coron, Lia, guy with many alts and names)

Distro

Warkitten

Seyl.

Awwww man. It's gettin' geeewwwd up in 'ere

You forgetting me >:(

And here I thought we were friends.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Oh lord, I am having fun with my OP. :) I have to sleep now though, >.< I will post tomorrow(if I have got the time conversion correct), but it may be in my afternoon, which will be getting quite late for others. Regardless, it'll be up in plenty of time and I can't wait to read the rest of the posts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
The thread is officially up – twenty minutes early, in case any of you are feeling too excited to wait, hehe
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Excited! :)

I apologize if my Opening Post is a little overboard, in length terms. I get excited with OP's and their exposition and stuff. :P (It will be up within the next 2-5 hours).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
And there is my post. Rather bland I will say but it suffices.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Not bland at all. Are you in the office, or in the bedroom? There's a table in both of those rooms, that's why I ask. :) Just wanna make sure I don't say something wrong lol
Edited by Veptember on 3/12/2013 2:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
My first post is just about done, but I'm going out so I won't be able to post until like 8:00EST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I will be posting at a later date obviously... although I'm working on an intro post myself .... probably during tomorrow when I have some free time....

./is currently about to start raiding... ./dies of daily overdose.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Office!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]