The Rise of Strife (OOC; closed)

90 Human Paladin
FYI. If I accidentally post on this toon its cuz this is my main.

Hello folks (Rath is my monk)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Alright, so my opener's done (finally). It's not really relevant to the story, but nice if you want to know a bit about Derek. Let me know if anything about it needs to be changed. And good job on your posts, everyone. That was a pretty epic way to introduce Perfection, Lia :)

Edit: I'll be exploring Thunder Isle, but I'll check in here from time to time.
Edited by Derrekk on 3/12/2013 6:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I really should have stressed something before making the opening post: in the present of the story, everyone is already in the organization. That is, all of you are already in your roles while the story is playing (I allow flashbacks, though, so long as you somehow explain they are flashbacks).

Although you can begin the story outside of the organization's headquarters, you should all eventually report there when Elwynn begins to tell the captain about his reports of the Durotar area.

@Liå: I wasn't sure if you were willing to be the scout that reports back from the Durotar area with your results, so I made my character Elwynn be the one that has done that. But if you already started writing as if Perfection surveyed the Durotar area, too, you can explain to the captain that you were not willing to let Elwynn inspect the Horde territory by himself, so you sneaked along. I apologize for any confusions. :(

Also, I did not intend the organization's plans to be public. But - if you want - you can say that Josin knows the group *was* recruiting because Elwynn was a friend of Josin's, and Elwynn told him about the organization's recruiting/information.

P.S.: Love your intro, Derrekk!
Edited by Veptember on 3/12/2013 6:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
@Liå: I wasn't sure if you were willing to be the scout that reports back from the Durotar area with your results, so I made my character Elwynn be the one that has done that. But if you already started writing as if Perfection surveyed the Durotar area, too, you can explain to the captain that you were not willing to let Elwynn inspect the Horde territory by himself, so you sneaked along. I apologize for any confusions. :(

It's fine, sorry I couldn't get my second post up sooner. I had college to deal with, posted during a break in the class.

I'll do some editing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
That's alright. I meant to talk to more of you personally in-game but I also have school to deal with :/
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I apologize for the 90% character exposition in my OP. But that's the way it usually is. :P I was just getting across personality and important character aspects.

But anyway, I'm where I should be and ready for the story to progress. Let me know if I need to change anything (there shouldn't be anything too bad).
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
You all have awesome opening posts! :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Ok my post is incoming... Soon(TM)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Vep, do you want me to do any posts atm given you're nowhere near Horde territory?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I posted again so now Derek is seeing what the scouts have to report. You guys can have your characters see him if you want; he isn't hiding, he's just not drawing attention to himself.

Again, let me know if I need to change anything.

Lol Lynara, "Soon(TM)". I think I've heard that somewhere else, not sure where though.

Edit: Quick question; is Perfection just joining or has she been here for a while?
Edited by Derrekk on 3/12/2013 8:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Ok my post is incoming... Soon(TM)

You can find the carnage of the small orc post that was in Ashenvale Warkitty :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'll post up sorry been busy all day.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Edit: Quick question; is Perfection just joining or has she been here for a while?

Time wise, she'd return back from the scouting she had been sent on. Not long enough to say "For a while"....but..yea.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
It's really short and I don't like it much, but I didn't have much time and I GTG. Good night all!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
@Waraila: You can post an introductory if you want so that we can get to know your character a little more personally, and then when the time comes we'll know why you ... you know, what we talked about lol :)

Gotta get going too, see ya later everyone
Edited by Veptember on 3/12/2013 9:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
ok will put a post up after I get up... (raid's just finished and I need to go pass out now...) So one should be up in a few hours when I wake up...

And don't worry I know why she's in orgrimmar already ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Edit: I got the answer :D
Edited by Ashoc on 3/12/2013 10:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
Right, that's my little bundle of trouble introduced.

If the writing style seems a little...off...for me? That's actually deliberate. If it doesn't work for you guys I can try to make it a little less scatterbrained, but I think that's what I like about Connie. <_<
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Oh goody! I can see Derek wanting to rip her throat out in no time at all! :) Anyway, excellent writing Seyl, I can tell that Connika will be an... Interesting addition to the group :P

While Derek is currently in the office with the scouts reporting and all that, he has hearing just perfectly tuned to pick out the dog whistle-like voice of a gnome, so he'll surely notice her. I'll put a post up soonish.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]