Elder Charms of Good Fortune in 5.2

85 Goblin Priest
How can I get Elder Charms of Good Fortune in 5.2? Since the NPC now trades the new version, where can I get the old one?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Elder Charms will be showered on you if you participate in Thunder Isle questing. If you manage to get your hands on the key for the solo scenario, you are likely to come out capped with Elder Charms.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Showered my !@# I got a total of 2.

They need some sort of dump for the lesser charms. should of kept the elder charms quest in there too.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
where do i go to use the key for the solo scenario?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Showered my !@# I got a total of 2

I did all the quests yesterday and got a total of zero. Not that I'm complaining, I also ran TeS and finally got my staff to put the crystallized horror in, that had been sitting in my bags for over a month. Also got a dagger I have no use for. The drop rates in the current LFR's are sick now. The coins should really become pointless soon.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
I got...15 I think yesterday. but I did a treasure run so maybe thats why
Edited by Twyztyd on 3/6/2013 5:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
03/06/2013 05:16 AMPosted by Ntah
Showered my !@# I got a total of 2

I did all the quests yesterday and got a total of zero. Not that I'm complaining, I also ran TeS and finally got my staff to put the crystallized horror in, that had been sitting in my bags for over a month. Also got a dagger I have no use for. The drop rates in the current LFR's are sick now. The coins should really become pointless soon.

yeah the drop rates are high. Still got double gold on Lei Shi though.

I got 3 pieces of gear I already have better or equal pieces on though.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Elder Charms will be showered on you if you participate in Thunder Isle questing

The RNG is strong witht this one.

I did the all of the questing that was available to me on two toons, didn't see one.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
So you are saying I can't trade Lesser for Elder anymore? The Elder now is a rare drop?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
So you are saying I can't trade Lesser for Elder anymore? The Elder now is a rare drop?

Correct. When you turn in lesser charms with the quest giver in your 'city' in Vale, you get Mogu Charms. Elder Charms now drop off of mobs added in 5.2
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]