<Red Eye> is currently recruiting all classes

90 Tauren Druid
Just as the subject line states, we are recruiting all classes!

We are specifically looking for people who are able and willing to raid consistently Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights. We have 2 raid groups (10m) which run Tue and Wed night, with another group running Wed and Thu nights. We are NOT a 3 night/week guild. We ain't got time for dat! =)

We are what we consider a casual raiding guild. Meaning, we don't raid 5-8 days a week but when we do raid, we expect our players ready and serious to get things done in the raid time we have set.

We don't have aspirations to challenge the guild for the top spot on any ladder/progress site but it doesn't mean that we do not want to progress.

We are not looking for "mercinary" type players that just want to get in a raid, loot something, then leave. We are looking for people that enjoy the game especially the raiding aspect and still leave time for your family and friends outside of Azeroth.

If this is something that interests you, please hit me up on Porkee or Tzon in game or my Battletag is RoadRacer#1593. You can also, look for any of our guild officers: Thelech, Pappichulo, Zanpaktou, Durindar, Kazpersfrog. Heck, in short, just find someone in guild and they'll point you in the right direction and let us know.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Sorry, I forgot to include raid times.

Group Eagle: Tue-Wed @ 7:45pm until 11:30pm Server

Group Osprey: Wed-Thu @ 7:45pm until 11:30pm Server
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump for good peepz
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Shaman
Bump for good peepz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]