[A] Ientaculum per Rex: RECRUITING

90 Draenei Hunter
IPR is a level 25 guild with all the trimmings that is holding a massive recruitment for raiders and other assorted guildmates.

A bit of history:
We've been around, raiding in some form or another, since BC. We took a hiatus during 5.1, and are looking to come back to raiding in 5.2. We need fresh blood.

Raiding positions currently open:
    2-3 healers (holy priest is most likely filled)
    2 ranged dps (hunter is filled)
    1 melee dps (preferably leather-wearing, ret paladin is filled)

We are also happy to accept applicants who are just looking for a laid back guild with folks around to run dailies, dungeons, challenge modes, etc. There is a small group of guild members who pvp almost exclusively, and all of us throw ourselves recklessly into the face of the horde every now and then.

Guild rules consist of:
    Don't be a d-bag.
    Don't be a d-bag.
    Don't be a racist, homophobic, misogynist d-bag.

If I have to spell out what kind of behavior is unacceptable, this is the wrong guild for you.

Please post interest here or contact Taeliana or Durinn in-game.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
what are your raid times
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
what are your raid times

As of right now we're up for discussion. Most likely would be Sunday and Wednesday nights from 7-11 or thereabouts.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What does that even mean?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter

If you're referring to raid times being up for discussion, it means they're not finalized yet but will most likely be Wednesday and Sunday from 7-11.

If that's not what you're referring to, then i'm not sure what you mean either.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I knew what u meant its all good
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/07/2013 01:55 PMPosted by Taeliana

If you're referring to raid times being up for discussion, it means they're not finalized yet but will most likely be Wednesday and Sunday from 7-11.

If that's not what you're referring to, then i'm not sure what you mean either.

The guild name.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It may or may not translate into 'Breakfast with the King.' It was based on an in joke back in 2006 that has since faded away. We generally just call it IPR.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
For me it translated into "Breakfast with Rex" and I'm like 'who the bloody hell is Rex and why are you having breakfast with him?'
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Waffles. That's why.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Waffles are indeed the reason for all things.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]