You face Lord Andry Byrne.

100 Human Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ-QLl5qjLg

Bow down, peasants.
Reply Quote
All I could think of is TRIFLING GNOME, YOU FACE JARAXAS!
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Hit it spot on with where I get my yell macros.

TRIFLING LITTLE BASTARD! YOUR IGNORANCE SHALL BE YOUR UNDOING!
Edited by Andry on 3/7/2013 12:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I would test myself against you, Lord Andry.

..Provided my class wasn't nerfed this patch, that is.
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Paladin
.Provided my class wasn't nerfed this patch, that is.

haha, what
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Annnnnnnnnndrrrrrrrrrrry I keep asking you to fight me but you doooooooonnnn't!

Fiiiiiiiiight meeeeeeeeee!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
haha, what

Best response.
Reply Quote

Bow down, peasants.

Stax continues polishing his sword, muttering under his breath, "That's a nice title you're holding there, a shame if something were to happen to it..."
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
silly alliance. Heres how you make a death knight lose, pour salt on him. preserves the body and immobilizes it. AND rusts the armor too!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Plus, death knights are slugs.
Reply Quote
You face Lord Andry Byrne.

This will not end well. :(
Reply Quote
03/07/2013 12:58 AMPosted by Battlemaiden
.Provided my class wasn't nerfed this patch, that is.

haha, what

WW monks just got a 10% nerf on their damage stance

20% -> 10%
Reply Quote

Bow down, peasants.

Lord Byrne was a beacon of hope in this, a time known for indistinguishable heroes and villains. Some said he was the judge and the jury for those that wished for their place, their time to be known. The Lord was the truth etched in the stone of lies and in such bold proclamations, it was unsurprising that he was something of an enigma; elevated to godlike status by those he protected.

Children of the Grand Alliance regaled tales of their beloved Lord Byrne as a celestial being wielding a savage blade of justice; and while this aided them in sleep each night? Elsewhere on Azeroth, the same man was painted as a vision of terror and violence as a reminder to those of the Horde that dare wish to disobey orders. The Lord Byrne was both saint and boogeyman, choosing the mask that fit the occasion best each day.

While many wished for such an honor to be bestowed upon them, the grim reality was that such lauded praises and backhanded compliments were earned through blood and steel. This was what was often lost on the voyeur, wishing for the perceived power and prestige the Lord carried upon his shoulders.

Was this a gift or a burden for the man? One would never truly know, for the question was not to find his ears; in this time or the next.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CHEE

UM

ROO
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Lord Byrne was a beacon of hope in this, a time known for indistinguishable heroes and villains. Some said he was the judge and the jury for those that wished for their place, their time to be known. The Lord was the truth etched in the stone of lies and in such bold proclamations, it was unsurprising that he was something of an enigma; elevated to godlike status by those he protected. Children of the Grand Alliance regaled tales of their beloved Lord Byrne as a celestial being wielding a savage blade of justice; and while this aided them in sleep each night? Elsewhere on Azeroth, the same man was painted as a vision of terror and violence as a reminder to those of the Horde that dare wish to disobey orders. The Lord Byrne was both saint and boogeyman, choosing the mask that fit the occasion best each day.While many wished for such an honor to be bestowed upon them, the grim reality was that such lauded praises and backhanded compliments were earned through blood and steel. This was what was often lost on the voyeur, wishing for the perceived power and prestige the Lord carried upon his shoulders. Was this a gift or a burden for the man? One would never truly know, for the question was not to find his ears; in this time or the next.

Alor being top notch princess as always. Much <3 dear.

Edit - Apparently I suck at quoting.
Edited by Andry on 3/7/2013 1:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk

haha, what

WW monks just got a 10% nerf on their damage stance

20% -> 10%

This. They hotfixed in a nerf. Coupled with the Rising Sun Kick nerf it's pretty terrible. You could argue that the mastery changes make up for these nerfs but in a PVP environment no monk has the time to get to 10 stacks.
Edited by Ozt on 3/7/2013 1:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://www.wowhead.com/spell=116844/ring-of-peace-nyi
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
One spell isn't going to magically make up for that many flat nerfs. They also reduced the energy regeneration rate. Besides, how long do you think Ring of Peace is going to go unnerfed as it is?
Reply Quote
Not long. It still currently pacifies people so they can't vanish or roll or intervene/leap out of it.

It's going to be nerfed and Blizzard won't compensate monks in PvP because they're in a good spot in PvE
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
One spell isn't going to magically make up for that many flat nerfs. They also reduced the energy regeneration rate. Besides, how long do you think Ring of Peace is going to go unnerfed as it is?

One spell is going to magically make monks more viable, yes.

It's going to be nerfed and Blizzard won't compensate monks in PvP because they're in a good spot in PvE

Like frost mages!
Edited by Kauthryn on 3/7/2013 3:52 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]