[A] Revamped <Quartus Bellum> is recruiting!

90 Human Priest
After disappearing for a while, <Quartus Bellum> is back up and running. We are an exclusive PvP guild looking to add more quality players of any class. We have reformed the guild fairly recently and are looking to progress through higher ratings in RBGs which obviously require certain class compositions, but most of the core membership have the various classes to work around any new additions if needed.

All players in leadership positions are anywhere from 2k to Gladiator experienced, along with the majority of the members. In order to maintain our high quality of players, we require that every new recruit has at least obtained a 2k rating in arena.

Our current RBG schedule consists of Friday and Saturday nights and we are looking to extend that schedule as the guild gets larger.

For those interested or looking to find out more information about the guild, feel free to contact me (Zach#1489) or Phrosti (Love#1737).
Edited by Ilhealulater on 3/7/2013 11:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump for a large group of new members, still looking for more 2k+ arena players to join us.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Do you even have cats?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
meow.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Do you even have cats?

Zwei süße Katzen
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Just aint the same :( R.I.P BB alliance/Old Quartus Bellum
Edited by Vdizzle on 3/19/2013 6:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Just aint the same :( R.I.P BB alliance/Old Quartus Bellum

Thanks for your opinion Gnomebegone.

Bump, still looking for more quality 2k+ players.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
He has a point...

RIP BB Ally
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]