Did you hear the news?

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Blizzard ninja removed /follow command from battlegrounds.

In other words, you won't be seeing me around anymore.

It was a fun run mates. I've played on this server off and on since BC, and had great times and lulz.

(Unless /follow is reinstated. =P)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
That seems harsh. Why would they care about that? I always liked the idea of somebody making multi boxing work. It hardly seems OP, so why get rid of it?

Well, unless your the first unlucky sob that walks into that...
Edited by Primalfunk on 3/6/2013 7:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
think this killed a few of Lothar's multi boxers
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Now where am i supposed to watch my teammates get blown up?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i am litterly the only boxer left...i still do bgs harder without /follow but i make it work...i would love to have follow back..but i have to much invested in this game to stop playing. thank god i play dk's or i would have quit lol..either way you will still see me !@#$ing with people im gonna miss u chal! if it were not for you i would have never got to do what i have been doing for almost 2 years boxing so i wanted to say ty and i hope to see you around man..anyoe else just /who pound me if your looking for me lol

peace and multiboxing

Team QP
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Multiboxers Master Race.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
God that sucks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)