The boulder in Sunsong Ranch need help plz.

90 Draenei Priest
Hello,
I got an email from farmer yoon about grats on being a real tiller, glad to have you, etc. etc.
It also said about moving the rock. He didnt' tell me who to talk to and I didn't get a quest from him about it. Does anyone know who I am supposed to talk to? Do I have to wait until I get all the votes to be a tiller? I'm exhalted of course but I don't know where to go about the boulder.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
65 Dwarf Shaman
The boulder is the last obstruction to be removed in your farm and it is removed by Haohan Mudclaw. You should have gotten a quest by Yun to talk to Haohan so that he removes the boulder (it is given after you get Haohan's vote).
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
oh ok no i don't have haohan's vote yet.
Thanks!!!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Don't think you need Haohan's vote, I think you rescue his Yak's or something. Also requires exulted tiller's rep I think.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
You will get the quest when you get close to exalted with the Tillers. One of my alts got to around 18000 rep this morning and the quest popped up.
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Druid
Well i also kinda got a problem i got the quest and did it but he didn't remove my bolder -.- Help!
Reply Quote
6 Undead Mage
Need to get exalted, all the votes, and complete the last growing the farm quest. Then you wait for the big rhino creature to smash it all to bits!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]