[A-RP] Gear and Blade Ironworks

Over in the corner of the Pig sits a massive worgen, only the left side of his face shows as he smokes what has to be a very expensive cigar by the smell of it. From the look of his attire he seems to be a warrior; his armor dark, heavy, and spiked; one inch claws peak through his plated gauntlets. A thick tabard, reinforced by leather, bears the insignia of three golden gears with a black background. His glowing red eye scans over several sheets of paper as he shuffles through them.

Suddenly someone steps up to this man in his dark corner and as he looks to them the grisly visage that is the right side of his face appears. His right eye is slightly lighter than his left, scar tissue surround it in a pattern that suggest something tried to rip out his eye. Along the right side of his muzzle only his gums and teeth are visible, something tore off his lip completely. Where his right ear should be is a ragged stump looking as if something just bit it off.

The person speaking to him seems to seize up as they take in what used to be a handsome face. He grins as he watches them soak it in and chuckles when they stutter an apology. Waving a hand dismissively he puts out the cigar and begins talking to them in a voice that sounded more growl than actual words.

Some words are heard over the din of the bar. The few that stood out were 'Ironworks', 'mercenary work', 'trade skills', and more importantly 'a place to call home'.

((Gear and Blade Ironworks is recruiting! More info. and application at GaBI.guildportal.com ))
Reply Quote
Bumpity!

We are looking for some good roleplayers! If you all have any questions or interest in joining, please pst. an online member!
Reply Quote
Quality over quantity I've always said! Not that we don't mind some fresh meat to help learn how the lore works and whatnot. Please check out the website above and give us a look!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
HOLD UP.

Did you guys use to be on WrA?
Reply Quote
The original guild yes. Sadly, due to RL circumstances I never really got to play in it. I acquired this guild recently and paid for a name change and decided to bring it back in my own way.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
That's pretty cool. Used to be in that guild, till it got taken over and turned into an apparent raiding guild. Kind've sucked.
Reply Quote
Yeah I wasn't there for any of the drama but I was friends with the GMs. Apparently someone stole some stuff and it killed their spirit to want to play (at least from what I remembered my memory is really fuzzy). Either way that won't be happening here, got a few really trustworthy people to be Officers so all we need to do is build up some members :P It'll be a slow process of course since we're asking for quality.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yeah I wasn't there for any of the drama but I was friends with the GMs. Apparently someone stole some stuff and it killed their spirit to want to play (at least from what I remembered my memory is really fuzzy). Either way that won't be happening here, got a few really trustworthy people to be Officers so all we need to do is build up some members :P It'll be a slow process of course since we're asking for quality.

I remember him, yeah. That was not fun at all :|

I'd be interested, if I didn't wanna check out Old God RP and whatnot. Well. I do have alts...
Reply Quote
Keep us in mind for sure! The site has an application process you can go through on any toon you may be interested in bringing in.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Welp, just applied. Old Gods can wait, this could be fun.
Reply Quote
Are you sure? I don't see it on the site : / dunno if it's just taking it's sweet time on my end though.
Reply Quote
Still not seeing the application, Demnevanni. Just let us know if you need assistance with it!

Also..shameless bumpity bump!
Reply Quote
We have several veteran RPers! Please hit us up!
Reply Quote
*le gasp*

YOU'VE BROUGHT IT BACK!!!!!1!!!1!!1!!!!1!

Sorry.

Needless to say, Kal, I'd be quite interested in rejoining GaBI - seeing whereas I did quite enjoy the incarnation on WrA, pre-collapse. ^^

I'll hit you up in-game when I'm not feeling ready to pass the hell out... x.x
Reply Quote
I BROUGHT IT BACK!!!one!!oneone!!!

Alrighty then, that'll make another veteran RPer under our belt :P
Reply Quote
*pads the thread to protect it from something - then places a charge of explosives beneath it and clears out! the charge explodes and sends the thread soaring toward the top of the forums*

Bump. Yesterday was dreary, and I'm busy downloading SC2:HotS at present - else I'd be in-game now.
Reply Quote
HotS, it'll eat the WoW player base for awhile.
Reply Quote
Shameless bump!
Reply Quote
We actually have our first mercenary event this Saturday! Having gained a few new members we'll be opening an open air market soon :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]