Flight Paths learned on level up bugged

(Locked)

90 Human Hunter
Bump. >_>
90 Tauren Death Knight
03/11/2013 10:02 PMPosted by Shadopaw
ask a guildie with a mechno hog to drive your sorry lazy but around to collect all the fps you can and your set for a while

Aint nobody here lazy, so please go troll another thread. I've played since launch day myself, and I've been through everything you have as well. This is a QoL change, it's more than likely a BUG, and these are the BUG REPORT forums.

This thread exists to bring attention to this issue to the Devs and get this fixed. If you want to debate it or troll others who want it fixed, there are two ongoing threads in general forums open for you.

Please don't send them to the thread in General that I'm participating in. Some of us are trying to have a civil, constructive debate on this and trolls are NOT welcome.

Anyway... come on guys... Some official word on this is in order, why the silence?
Edited by Rottingbull on 3/12/2013 11:08 AM PDT
90 Worgen Death Knight
Come on uguise.

I don't want to relive cata and just sit in org while leveling.

queuequeuequeue isn't fun, stop trying to make me do it.
90 Human Hunter
Bump. ^_^
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hotfix today didn't fix it. And still no word what's going on? Huh. :(
90 Human Rogue
FFS
Bump

Starting to think this is a bug due to the fact that any alts I made pre 5.2 have the appropriate flight points even though I haven't physically went there to get them.
90 Tauren Death Knight
Bump

Starting to think this is a bug due to the fact that any alts I made pre 5.2 have the appropriate flight points even though I haven't physically went there to get them.

It seems flight paths you'd already learned pre-5.2 haven't been lost. However, try levelling a toon and you'll see that new flight paths are not added.
90 Human Rogue
FFS
See my many posts on this subject and read very carefully what i posted prior to this.
90 Night Elf Hunter

Please forgive if I'm misunderstanding, but that's not the problem I'm experiencing at all.

My level 29 toon has flight paths for all the zones lower level than that - even zones on EK that I haven't been to. But only the zones lower level than my toon.

Zones that begin at level 30, for which I already have the breadcrumb quests - no flight paths are available to get there.

I used to get those. Now I don't.
90 Human Hunter
Yeah....bump.
50 Pandaren Hunter
Bumping this again. There is still no official word on this issue. Someone from Blizzard please step in here and comment one way or another.

Just let us know something.
Edited by Shadopaw on 3/13/2013 1:25 AM PDT
Came here to find info on this issue, after spending an hour (and two deaths-by-falling) trying to reach an FP with a low level alt last night, in a zone they'd long since out-levelled, just to grind wool.

I hate levelling solely by running instances, but my low level alts will probably be sitting around queuing and levelling fishing until this bug is fixed. Or until they get flying.
86 Orc Warrior
Bump it !
50 Pandaren Hunter
Once again asking for a Blue to step in here and comment on this issue. Is it a known bug, an intentional but undocumented change? Anything.

Just let us know something.
90 Troll Hunter
iv noticed the only issues that blues are reponding to are transmog issues. like seriously iv seen two transmog post younger then this and the one about hunter/lock/pets being broken and its stupid things like oh my bra straps show when i transmog blah blah and they say oh we know its an issue and were working on a fix....for a vanity issue but something like ingame toon mechanics being broken that makes playing the toons almost unbearable, or this instance with the FP they are just ignoring like only thing that matters is calming the rage about mage buffs and transmog
Quality Assurance
This was an intentional change. Learning flight paths based on level was originally a change to ease the transition into Cataclysm.

Apologies for the inconvenience but having to go out into the world, explore, and discover new zones and flight paths is the intended design.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]