Wintergrasp... grrr

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok, since 5.2 every time Wintergrasp starts and stops, regardless of where I am in the world - Northrend, Org, LFR, scenarios, random bgs... the effing system will freeze for 3-10 seconds.

It used to do this while in Northrend ONLY. Now it's everywhere and it effing sucks. It was confirmed to do the same by a few of my guildies as well.

Anyone else having this issue? I run a beast of a machine for WoW, so it's not that folks.

First the 3rd tower vehicle blow up thing (which still isn't fixed) and now this. Will they ever fix it?

:(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
yes its been happening with me also.

First the 3rd tower vehicle blow up thing (which still isn't fixed) and now this. Will they ever fix it?

:( [/quote]

oh and don't forget the ally cheating by taking out the 1st wall and going throught the 2nd wall without taking it down to the door to win, still don't know why ally have to cheat now days, ally use to have wg 90% of the time, hmmm horde overpowering ally now?? just wondering.. i really want blizz to fix all the glitches in wg.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
old content is old
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
old content is old

Spoken like a true PVEr... it's a lvl 90 PVP zone. Wasn't aware that lvl 90 stuff is "old content."
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
old content is old
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
old content is old

Killing Alliance never gets old
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid
Do you guys still run around with that loudmouth paladin? Well maybe he wasn't a paladin. I forget.
Edited by Joleene on 3/8/2013 5:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Do you guys still run around with that loudmouth paladin? Well maybe he wasn't a paladin. I forget.

Oh you're gonna have to be MUCH more specific then that.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
03/08/2013 08:46 AMPosted by Klarusboy

I think he means Lightsabre/Seregan/Wooha/Leptis/Piethief
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
03/07/2013 07:43 PMPosted by Leptis
old content is old

Spoken like a true PVEr... it's a lvl 90 PVP zone. Wasn't aware that lvl 90 stuff is "old content."

Just because it got updated to level 90, doesnt mean that it isnt old or that people will run it. If Naxx2.0 was updated to level 90, doesnt mean i would have any reason to run it. I get nothing from it, just like I would get nothing from running WG...even if everything is updated for 90s.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid

I think he means Lightsabre/Seregan/Wooha/Leptis/Piethief

Yah, that's him. That Seregan, with We PVP like we PVE. : D
Edited by Joleene on 3/8/2013 2:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
[quote="81774820318"]ust because it got updated to level 90, doesnt mean that it isnt old or that people will run it. If Naxx2.0 was updated to level 90, doesnt mean i would have any reason to run it. I get nothing from it, just like I would get nothing from running WG...even if everything is updated for 90s.

You keep missing the point. PvP. Wherever and whenever.
Edited by Lacroix on 3/8/2013 6:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It doesn't matter if the content is 'old' or if you don't ever step into WG. The pause bug affects EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE.

This makes it relevant.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
03/08/2013 01:05 PMPosted by Ixen
Just because it got updated to level 90, doesnt mean that it isnt old or that people will run it.

Granted, but there has been an increase of player traffic in Wintergrasp since the update.

If Naxx2.0 was updated to level 90, doesnt mean i would have any reason to run it. I get nothing from it, just like I would get nothing from running WG...even if everything is updated for 90s.

Like I said, spoken like a true PVEr. If there isn't any shiny PVE thing to "get," you're not motivated. You mistake the limitations of your motivations to be the limitations of the world, supposing if there is nothing there of interest to you, there must be nothing there of interest to anyone. On the contrary, there were 10 people there the last battle I was in (with more wanting to get in) - enough for one of your beloved PVE raids. It's relevant - just not to you, just as your silly, scripted raids are relevant - just not to me.

Yah, that's him. That Seregan, with We PVP like we PVE. : D

You rang? I’m glad I could leave such a memorable impression on you, but I’m sorry to say you have not done the same for me.
Edited by Leptis on 3/10/2013 6:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Like I said, spoken like a true PVEr. If there isn't any shiny PVE thing to "get," you're not motivated. You mistake the limitations of your motivations to be the limitations of the world, supposing if there is nothing there of interest to you, there must be nothing there of interest to anyone. On the contrary, there were 10 people there the last battle I was in (with more wanting to get in) - enough for one of your beloved PVE raids. It's relevant - just not to you, just as your silly, scripted raids are relevant - just not to me.

I'm was approaching this situation as someone who PvEs mainly, and PvPs secondly. But that was an example i knew you could follow me through on to convey my point. As someone that does Arena/RBGs each week, i like to pvp and know the draw of "PvP anywhere, anytime". But WG has no value to me because its reward for the time spent in there, regardless of win or lose, is lower than it should be. If it was higher, or there were more people there to kill and get honor from, i would be there when i could. When i join them, it is usually me and someone else, against 7-10 horde. With the time i have to play each day, sitting in WG for 20mins each time (at least how it is now) has absolutely no draw whatsoever, hence "Old Content is Old" (which it is).

It doesn't matter if the content is 'old' or if you don't ever step into WG. The pause bug affects EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE.

This makes it relevant.

I have yet to experience this. So i guess it may be relevant, just not relevant to me (did i do that right, Wooha?).
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid
You rang? I’m glad I could leave such a memorable impression on you, but I’m sorry to say you have not done the same for me.

We rarely saw such a poofter. It was remarkable.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/10/2013 01:12 PMPosted by Joleene

LOL
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
03/10/2013 11:04 AMPosted by Ixen
With the time i have to play each day, sitting in WG for 20mins each time (at least how it is now) has absolutely no draw whatsoever, hence "Old Content is Old" (which it is).

I quite understand that explanation, but it has nothing to do with the antiquity of the zone; it has everything to do with futility as a member of the Alliance. Perhaps the phrase "Hopeless zone is hopeless" would be more accurate of what you're describing?

I have yet to experience this. So i guess it may be relevant, just not relevant to me (did i do that right, Wooha?).

Oh, you.... :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter

You're just asking for a Goblin lick...
Reply Quote
76 Blood Elf Paladin

Someone misses having their auctioneers killed. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]