[A] - <Necessary Evil>(25) - Recruitment Open

100 Night Elf Rogue
Necessary Evil
We are a level 25 raiding guild looking to fill a few more spots for our 10 man raids. Filling our first raid group is priority but a second 10 man raid group is going to be built as well. Our guild has a history of successful raiding and we would like to expand our ranks. Healers, tanks, and dps of all classes are currently welcome, but tanks and healers are of higher priority for now.

Each raider is expected to have Teamspeak and it is highly recommended that each raider also have a boss encounter addon such as Deadly Boss Mods.

There are no attendance requirement for raids, but it is asked that you attend as often as you are able. Raid times will be from 8:00pm - 11:00pm(or 12:00am if need be), Sun - Thurs. It will be likely that each raid group will be formed to suit the needs of the raiders as best as possible. If you feel that you can raid at any point within the time frame I have given then you will be able to be part of one of our raid groups. With that in mind raid invites will initially be done through the calender. The raid will be posted days in advance and those that sign up will be invited. This will help us figure out what times which people are able to raid and further help us to optimize our raid groups.

Raiders will also be provided with access to various guild tabs which will include certain raiding essentials such as food, potions, flasks, and some gems. Certain guild members can help provide enchants and other professions if needed. Guild members also get to use guild repairs.

In addition to raiding we have many members that like to do other fun things. We have members that like to do battlegrounds, arenas, rated battlegrounds, achievements, level alts, and more. You'll always have something to do.

Check out our page and forum over at DangerCloseGaming.com!

http://dangerclosegaming.com/index.php?threads/about-necessary-evil.69/
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
My work schedule only allows me to raid Sat-Mon nights. I am a healer actively looking for a guild to progress with and hopefully maintain a permanent spot within your guilds core group.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
One of the only other guilds i know that uses team speak.. Bump to your post and good luck :D4
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
My work schedule only allows me to raid Sat-Mon nights. I am a healer actively looking for a guild to progress with and hopefully maintain a permanent spot within your guilds core group.

We would love to have you! Ill try to talk to you in game.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Still looking!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]