You have no items in this category - Selling

iPhone 5 - iOS 6.2.1

Been getting this since late last night whenever I try to sell through the app. Only happening on my lvl 90 - other characters are ok.

Multiple uninstall and reinstall of app has not fixed it.

Saw an old thread about the same issue when 5.1 dropped http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200052586

Thread made me think that maybe something 5.2 related is in my bag and causing it. Only thing I had in there that was "new" was the Kirin Tor Beacon. I dumped that and still getting the same message. There was a blue post in the thread that mentioned a mobile server patch. Maybe need one for 5.2?

Thanks
Edited by Palsenze on 3/6/2013 4:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I am having the exact same issue. Only having the issue on my main character
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
I am having this issue on my 90 pally. Everything that I have created (ie living steel) or herbs/ore have picked, or fish since the patch are not showing up in my bags tab of the mobile armory. It also shows me listing only 20 items, never more than that.

As of this morning nothing is showing up at all in any of the categories (bags, mailbox, consumables. etc.).

Hopefully they will patch or address this soon.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
This is happening to me as well. The mobile app (iOS) is showing no items available to auction for my level 90. All of my other characters (none level 90) are ok.

I just checked the web remote auction house and all of my items are showing up there, so it seems like the problem may be localized to the app.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Mage
Same here. It will not let me sell.

In addition, it will not let me check on my existing auctions.

Thought it went with the gusting Grimoire as it will not let my level 85 sell the one he has in inventory. Everything else he has shows up.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I have not have problems with existing auctions, but when I cancel one or it expires, it says the item does not exist and will not let me relist items.

It's been picking and choosing which toons it will function for, it works fine for my lv90 shaman and lv63 dk but not for my 90 dk and lock...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Having same problem after 5.2 cannot sell or re-list any items on L90 Lock. Hope they fix soon
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
i too having same message stating

" You have no items in this category "

it is only on this character that is currently on isle of thunder though

blizzard please help!!!!!
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Mage
Problem has disappeared for me.
Reply Quote
same for me. Problem is gone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
im not sure if this had to do with anything but i teleported off the new island to stormwind and now my mobile armoury is working fine
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
There was a general issue with WoW 5.2.0 assets for mobile. This server update should fix most reported issues with the Mobile Armory.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Mage
There was a general issue with WoW 5.2.0 assets for mobile. This server update should fix most reported issues with the Mobile Armory.

Yes. It worked. Thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Issue has started again, right after patch 5.4 went live for me - they need to fix again
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I'm having the same problem. Strangely, I have two active accounts on the same bnet ID and it only seems to be happening with one of the accounts.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Is anyone experiencing this issue still? If so, can you provide more information on the type of activity you perform in World of Warcraft? In particular any new content or item drops you've picked up just prior to the bug.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I've never had any issues until I created and posted up Pierre. Everything else seems to be fine. Just can't see it in the ah or in the items in currently selling.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
I've never had any issues until I created and posted up Pierre. Everything else seems to be fine. Just can't see it in the ah or in the items in currently selling.

We're looking into this now.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I'm having the same issue (only on this toon). It doesn't find any items to sell, all other functions are fine, can claim gold and check auctions I've made in game.

It's been like this since the server maintenance last Tuesday.

Iphone 5 - iOS 7.0.3
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
I'm having the same issue (only on this toon). It doesn't find any items to sell, all other functions are fine, can claim gold and check auctions I've made in game.

It's been like this since the server maintenance last Tuesday.

Iphone 5 - iOS 7.0.3

This should be resolved now. Let me know if the problem persists.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]