Official Rare-Kill Codex Thread

After pulling an all nighter and 98 rare kills later I finally freaking got it...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
About 25 kills been farming all day haven't seen one. But about 15% of my kills have been un-lootable. So who knows it may have dropped for me but I couldn't loot it. Wouldn't that be peachy.
Edited by Noxidus on 3/6/2013 4:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
I got it about 430 PST on kill 98 off of Mumta.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Anyone know if the tome drops off ToT trash?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
First kill, off Goda, ungrouped, with a Tome and Ritual stone. Feel sorry for all of you that it's taking forever to get, this is honestly the first rng to go my way that I can recall. If it's any consolation I got to Kanrethad and figured out my gear needs to be vastly improved before I can take him.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
i'm valor capped just from farming rares. haven't seen it drop once.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
3rd rare and i got the tome
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
So does it only drop from rares? From the Dev quest for 5.2 they say it can drop from anything on the isle of thunder.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
The Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion for the Warlock green fire quest will be a rare drop from the new rare spawns, bosses, and mobs on the Isle of Thunder. Later patches will likely increase the drop rate so that unlucky Warlocks will be able to get it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Yea I read that. I'm asking for confirmation if anyone has actually looted it off anything other than a rare.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
extremely annoying how sloppy they threw this quest together. Couldnt of been clear on how to get it and why not throw it in raids as a possible drop too.. Crap like this pisses me off
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I was lucky enough to get one from the second rare I killed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
i turned it into a drinking game. every time i loot a rare without the codex, i take a shot.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
i turned it into a drinking game. every time i loot a rare without the codex, i take a shot.

I couldn't play that drinking game if we were using water.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
7 Hours. Killed -every- rare spawn on the island as it spawned. No tome, didn't see a single one drop. Not worth my time anymore.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]