@Mathematics dividing by Zeroizer

90 Orc Warrior
Looks like my video card is stable now...

Last night after I installed it...oh lord it was turrible. My computer would restart after I logged onto windows.

After some research in safe mode I found some info about the newest drivers throwing temper tantrums...so I put an older driver and now it's working great....so far :<

I'm still skuured.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's because you have no hair!
90 Orc Warrior
Go do more AV
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Go do more AV

2 wins in a row!!!!! 3 on the day!!!! WTF
90 Orc Warrior
03/10/2013 02:05 PMPosted by Eisenhorne
Go do more AV

2 wins in a row!!!!! 3 on the day!!!! WTF

2 Wins in a row, 3 on the day! (3 out of 29)
90 Blood Elf Paladin
3 IN A ROW. IT'S THE END OF TIMES!
90 Orc Warrior
Figures the first alliance to attack me on the island is a blood DK....

He starts attacking me while I'm killing Arcweaver Jor'guva. At first I couldn't tell if he was attacking me or the mob but he puts all his debuffs on me and starts hitting me for like 20k...but he distracted me and the mob killed me. So I run back and notice he's trying to kill Arcweaver so I killed the DK and took the tag back from him.

Puny alliance.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We had a Tol Barad Battle on Friday that was 32v30.

O.o

I didn't even know there were 32 alliance on my server.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i dislike how everyone can win av but me lol

Well, Darkspear...

Alliance...

Last AV, lost 7-0.

>:(

So many people whining in chat. Less complainin', more pew pewin' and we might have won.
60 Human Death Knight
03/10/2013 06:41 PMPosted by Idaelus
Last AV, lost 7-0.

Are you playing AV or air hockey?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Are you playing AV or air hockey?

I was playing AV. My teammates were playing something, I'm just not sure what it was.

That Ret pally who kept running though the group, going out of healing range, into the Alliance Death Machine was playing Rambo I think.

/shakehead

Rets...
90 Draenei Warrior
The forums are full of rage about av weekend this morning!
Edited by Guttedclass on 3/11/2013 4:48 AM PDT
60 Human Death Knight
You should make 52 threads - one for each loss. THAT'S SO RIDICULOUS HOW CAN YOU STILL PLAY??

I probably would have swallowed my tongue somwhere around 30... games. You are a machine.

/salute

edit- in comparison, i spent about 15-20 minutes kiting one of the new 20mil rares around a rock tonight.
I think i'd rather delete my account than do that again. Or at least delete the hunter so i couldn't...
Edited by Warglaive on 3/11/2013 6:27 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i dont get it why people are so mad about this. i played 68 av's on my horde toon and only won 16 but i am not making 50 threads about it.

Goodness Toosk. I did enough to buy the 5 main pieces, and then went back to randoms.

I'm going to finish off the pieces that need no 'chanting or gems (ring, trink, trink) and probably wait on the others to start filling them with conquest pieces. No need to buy em , chant em, and then buy em again.

I guess it's time to get a Ret set.

/ewwww
90 Gnome Monk
i have not played wow in 2 days now if that answers your question lol. been playing d3 instead to get some away time from what i had done.

Are you a Starcraft player as well?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]