@Mathematics dividing by Zeroizer

60 Human Death Knight
03/06/2013 06:37 PMPosted by Tooskosa
i coulda sworn 60's did not get games anyway >.>

03/06/2013 06:38 PMPosted by Eisenhorne
I hear that there's this crazy hoppin bracket at 90..

Well... you may have noticed i'm not very suicidal over the change. It's a good change, if it works for others.

Just like /follow was. Not the end of the world that mine was affected more than most. (60, not boxing)
90 Tauren Shaman
03/06/2013 06:33 PMPosted by Eisenhorne
I don't believe I have ever lost a game grouped with Esien and his merry band o' win.

/steeple fingers

Good. Gooooooood.

Yes, we are quite the amazing band of awesome. Even when we do suffer from the occasional loss. But those were all full 2k Malev 2/2 T2 weaponed OQ premades. Every. Single. One.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We keep running into this 10-11 man Darkspear group in randoms... they are terrible... I don't even understand.
We keep running into this 10-11 man Darkspear group in randoms... they are terrible... I don't even understand.

Its darkspear half of them are probably swifty fanboys what do you expect.
60 Human Death Knight
If someone could teach me how to kill anything with a monk i'd appreciate it. Sustained DPS isnt very useful.

=(
03/06/2013 11:34 PMPosted by Warglaive
If someone could teach me how to kill anything with a monk i'd appreciate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upwyWKzozII
60 Human Death Knight
I see. I need to fight all 10 at once - i have been doing it quite wrong indeed. Thank you!

(awsome movie BTW.)

edit- theres a "ghostcrawler" version of that clip floating around somewhere. Truly, truly funny stuff.
Edited by Warglaive on 3/6/2013 11:43 PM PST
03/06/2013 11:40 PMPosted by Warglaive
(awsome movie BTW.)

it really was. hated the second one though. stereotypical pretentious american antagonist ruined it for me
Edited by Pozy on 3/6/2013 11:46 PM PST
If someone could teach me how to kill anything with a monk i'd appreciate it. Sustained DPS isnt very useful.

=(

Try this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3DWCGs3Tl8
60 Human Death Knight
03/06/2013 11:42 PMPosted by Pozy
hated the second one though

I didnt hate it... but I certainly never watched it twice. The other i was talking about was here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7979508923

03/06/2013 11:43 PMPosted by Rainbowdàsh
Try this one

Never player it, so i didnt really get it.
03/06/2013 11:59 PMPosted by Warglaive

Off to a good start, keep it up.

I regret playing League so much. Spent $400 on the in-game cosmetic cash shop before realizing what I was doing and quit.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Req
ds is da poo
03/07/2013 12:09 AMPosted by Pozy

Off to a good start, keep it up.

I regret playing League so much. Spent $400 on the in-game cosmetic cash shop before realizing what I was doing and quit.

I really really don't want to look at how many skins I have it would not be good
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Did you keep running into those guys? Lol. I have thre screenie but forget to email it to my work account so I could look over the roster and try to determine if it was a 5+ premade or not.

I'm not all that good, probably an average player in terms of PvP.

Good lord that team was baaaaaaaaaaaaad.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Someone trying to talk someone out of playing the best class said:
How so you know i wasn't? Voicing objection would only give away my position... /camo

edit- i like mages very much, btw. Just sayin...

Quit threatening my converts, Warglaive.

/point two fingers at my eyes
/tar warglaive
/point
/squint
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/07/2013 05:59 AMPosted by Idaelus

Did you keep running into those guys? Lol. I have thre screenie but forget to email it to my work account so I could look over the roster and try to determine if it was a 5+ premade or not.

I'm not all that good, probably an average player in terms of PvP.

Good lord that team was baaaaaaaaaaaaad.

They may not have been the same, but we did run into at least another large Darkspear group. I don't want to assume they were a giant premade, but damn... they gave their server a bad showing either way.

If you want me to show you the way that I heal, my macros, addons, etc., I would be be more than happy to go through it with you. While we're at it, I could introduce you to Jesus Christ, our Savior...
90 Orc Warrior
Pallies have always been my favorite healer. My pvp buddy in vanilla was a holy pally that fed me blessing of freedom at the right times. omnomnomnom.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Pallies have always been my favorite healer. My pvp buddy in vanilla was a holy pally that fed me blessing of freedom at the right times. omnomnomnom.

Zero, fix your computer so you can preevreepree!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you want me to show you the way that I heal, my macros, addons, etc., I would be be more than happy to go through it with you. While we're at it, I could introduce you to Jesus Christ, our Savior...

We've talked about it some before, but I am always looking for new outlooks. I can always tailor what information I receive to what works for me.

I've had my fair share of talks with Him. He's not much for responding back directly to a lowly creature such as I, but is a fantastic listener. :D
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]