@Mathematics dividing by Zeroizer

100 Blood Elf Paladin
I've had my fair share of talks with Him. He's not much for responding back directly to a lowly creature such as I, but is a fantastic listener. :D

I talk to you all the time though...
100 Orc Warrior
03/07/2013 08:39 AMPosted by Eisenhorne
Pallies have always been my favorite healer. My pvp buddy in vanilla was a holy pally that fed me blessing of freedom at the right times. omnomnomnom.

Zero, fix your computer so you can preevreepree!

UPS shows my video card should be here saturday.
90 Blood Elf Paladin

>:(

I liked the "Tool" reference page 1 Zero.
100 Orc Warrior
03/07/2013 09:04 AMPosted by Idaelus

>:(

I liked the "Tool" reference page 1 Zero.

lol ya thanks

and ER MA GERD I want one of those triceratops mounts!!! -erectiiiiiiiion-
100 Orc Warrior
man i lost a game of ab by 20 points and some mage on darkspear started spamming the chat with how bad we are. i am totally going horde and switching servers i really dislike alliance ds.

I love spanking alliance DS teams.

Also, I just logged in, with low settings I can play the game with my stock mobo video card lol.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
man i lost a game of ab by 20 points and some mage on darkspear started spamming the chat with how bad we are. i am totally going horde and switching servers i really dislike alliance ds.

Lol.

Also, I just logged in, with low settings I can play the game with my stock mobo video card lol.

It's a TRAHP!

/Admiral Ackbar
if you have friends who like to troll turn off bnet whispers there is a way to force dc people using real id at the moment
100 Blood Elf Paladin
if you have friends who like to troll turn off bnet whispers there is a way to force dc people using real id at the moment

What are friends?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
f you have friends who like to troll turn off bnet whispers there is a way to force dc people using real id at the moment
\

Really?

Thanks for the heads up!
60 Human Death Knight
03/07/2013 08:45 AMPosted by Tooskosa
i like holy paladins the most out of healers as well. mostly because i can play one.

I like holy the most out of all paladins because it would be impossible to hate anything as much as ret/prot.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
How can you hate either ret or prot? Well... maybe they are different at low level, but at 90... I just lol.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
How can you hate either ret or prot? Well... maybe they are different at low level, but at 90... I just lol.

Warglaive hates Paladins out of instinct at this point.

We must help him.

And if I remember right, Prot pallies were the scourge of the 60s bracket.
Edited by Idaelus on 3/7/2013 10:34 AM PST
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Warglaive hates Paladins out of instinct at this point.

We must help him.

If he would preevreepree at 90 with us, he would see the majesty of the Paladin.

Kind of what I expected.

On an unrelated note though... Is it bad that when I see ignorant/stupid/idiotic/moronic/misleading posts on the forums now that I immediately assume it's a troll at work and not just a misguided individual? I think I shall call it Forum Fatigue.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
On an unrelated note though... Is it bad that when I see ignorant/stupid/idiotic/moronic/misleading posts on the forums now that I immediately assume it's a troll at work and not just a misguided individual? I think I shall call it Forum Fatigue.

There are non-troll posts on the BG forums?
100 Blood Elf Paladin

I'm not a troll... T_T I'm NOT!!!!! STAHP CALLING ME A TROLL!!!1!!!
100 Orc Warrior

This is correct
100 Night Elf Rogue

Those that don't get enough attention, yes.

Nah, what am I saying. Logic is non existent here. :3
Edited by Kirama on 3/7/2013 10:41 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]