5.2 ret pve dps so far?

100 Blood Elf Paladin
zZq
seeing as how i only LFR with this alt, no 4pc, and have ZERO LUCK with LFR weapon drops...

its not too shabby. however, still so far behind frost dk
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
We're very weapon reliant. If you have a bad weapon, your damage output will suffer a lot.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
zZq
the ONE thing i have no luck with... i really dont understand why blacksmithing or archaeology doesnt have a 476 epic equivalent.

i log on for an hour per week to to elegon/sha of fear to not get the drop. this system is sort of flawed. especially how dependent ret is on a weapon.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm beating rogues. I am so happy
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
zZq
how is your dps compared to frost/fury?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
well, the dks in my raid are a bit less geared than I am, one rerolled mid tier the other missed some good loot nights dew to classes, but our warriors im passing pretty well. tho one of our warrior got turbo lucky and we had 2 1h str Thunderforge weapons drop, so I really want to see what he can do with those badboys
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]