Isle of Thunder

90 Pandaren Priest
I would just like to thank everyone participating on the new island - for calling out when rares are up, grouping up when people need help and generally the chat being pleasant and fun to be involved in. I feel like a part of the community today more than I did when I rolled on this realm last summer.

Yay Horde!

PS : Where is the Alliance? I've seen only a few running around.
Reply Quote
Haven't upgraded WoW since Vanilla...still farming Strat Dead for mount.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I would just like to thank everyone participating on the new island - for calling out when rares are up, grouping up when people need help and generally the chat being pleasant and fun to be involved in. I feel like a part of the community today more than I did when I rolled on this realm last summer.

Yay Horde!

More Alliance are online in the evening, when they get home from work - tons of alliance when I was online
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Ps. Its just a video game. These arent your real friends or real community.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

What a warm-hearted person you must be.
Edited by Brrtiful on 3/7/2013 1:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
03/07/2013 01:31 PMPosted by Brrtiful

Quiet bad druid
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Whatcha gonna do, Shad Shadowmyst?
Edited by Brrtiful on 3/7/2013 2:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Whatcha gonna do, Shad Shadowmyst?

Kill you some more!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Will your pocket healer be standing in the graveyard?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

Pretty much what Argeleb said. Back on the first and second stages Alliance had the most participation.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Not true . The first stage was 80% Horde. Alliance had more going on at stage 3 and on though. I want to thank the alliance for giving me all those Hk's. Appreciate it :D Seriously, I'm loving the pvp there. Lots of fun. Even when I'm getting QQed to saying that "I can't fight straight up and I'm using Npcs for help". Even if straight up means 5 on 1, or 5 on 2 in alli favor. Lmao!

The next Tol barad/Wintergrasp/world pvp zone should be something like AV and Isle of Thunder had a baby. Have it, the closer to the base the more interactive the npc defense there is. Wards, orbs, maybe some npcs u have to turn in things to to get active or stronger. At the same time make it so u can get help on O but it's harder, and that u would need the help to push further in b/c the defense is that good. So in the middle of the battlezone there would be objectives to cap so that u can get some Kor'kron or S.i:7 or whatever to advance with u. Instead of a ice lord or tree u get a champion like Rexxar or some cool human (sorry can't think of any but me irl. Lol) and they would help push the forward advance. Then when u win the raids can be some bad !@# prisoners ur faction has caught from the other side. And the best part. . . AFTER COMPLETED THE BATTLE STARTS AGAIN IN A HOUR TO HOUR AND A HALF, none of this 2 hour plus crap.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
03/07/2013 01:31 PMPosted by Brrtiful

You just have to give JJ a $5 bill when he dances for you, then he gets realllllll friendly like.
Edited by Gennbu on 7/2/2013 2:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]