Key to Lei Shens Palace - Loot scenario

90 Night Elf Hunter
Hello.

So while I was killing random mobs, I got a key drop (is it rare off of random trash mobs?) And I used it, got into the scenerio , was fun, made it to the end but sadly killed the boss with only 5 secs left so only 1 good chest I got opened

AnyHorde ... My question is, Can I get another one of these this week? I was told by some people both things, 1. It won't drop for you at all until the next weekly reset, and another person saying they do

So yeah, Idk which to believe, everywhere I look I still see un-updated stuff, so figure I ask here
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Check Bashiok's post in this forum. But to summarize, you can only get one key from enemy drops per week. Other sources (mostly the bag you get for finishing the daily quests, maybe also treasure troves) have no limit.
Reply Quote
14 Human Rogue
once a week

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8087090109#7
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I got one of the keys tonight off a regular saurok. Went and did the scenario, opened a lot of chests, got a lot of stuff but didn't reach any boss.

Did I miss anything good? Or just more of what's in the chests?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Was wondering about this also, as when i went in, i looted damn near all the goldish chests,(thats all there was) except for one darker silver looking one in the middle guarded by 4 of them stone mogu, got it, and on the far side of the room was a locked door......but no key... and def. no boss.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
There's a large door at the end of the room. To the left of the stairs leading to the door there's a lever to open the door. More chests are inside the room, but by the time I found the lever I only had 1 minute left to loot.

Need more keys! lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
See that is the funny thing is i didnt have any stairs lol, mine was just a square room, with the door i entered from......and a door at the far end, with 4 mogu statues in the middle guarding a silver chest, the rest were brown only :(.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
There's a large door at the end of the room. To the left of the stairs leading to the door there's a lever to open the door. More chests are inside the room, but by the time I found the lever I only had 1 minute left to loot.

Need more keys! lol

This is exactly what I did. There's mobs in the second room, didn't make it to the 3rd
Reply Quote
i made it to the third, i should of not went for the small change. got 174g some spirits and a few parchment i cannot complain.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]