5.2 Fury BiS List

90 Dwarf Warrior
***REVAMPED LIST***

Hey guys, just working on a BiS list so that i know which bosses i can sit out to let other raiders in (This list currently excludes Ra-Den), just wanted to get your input on some of it, ive decided to use the 4 piece + offspec gloves:

Helm - Tier ( twin consorts)
Neck - Amulet of the Primal Turtle (tortos)
Shoulders - Tier (Iron Qon)
Back - Hydra-Scale Bloodcloak (Primordius)
Chest - Tier (Dark Animus)
Wrists - Bonecrusher Bracers (VP 1250)
Weapon - Shellsplitter Greataxe (Tortos)
Hands - Rein-Binder's Fists (Iron Qon)
Belt - Abandoned Zandalari Goreplate (trash drop) or Cloudbreaker Greatbelt (Jin'rokh)
Legs - Tier (Ji-kun)
Boots - Tidal Force Treads
Ring #1 - Spinescale Seal
Ring #2 - Band of the Shado-Pan Assault (VP 1250)
Trinket #1 - Gaze of the Twins (Twin Consorts)
Trinket #2 - Primordius' Talisman of Rage (Primordius)
Edited by Sinzs on 3/7/2013 4:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
BiS is offpiece gloves with 4p tier giving the maximum amount of crit possible while also keeping the 4p intact.
Although that's not counting ra-den loot at all.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
are you sure about that? the offspec gloves ~400 more crit then tier including the socket bonus instead of having to waste a your tier chest which has 0 crit (reforge to ~300-400) and the offset chest has a yellow socket with 882 crit, where you get your info from? i cant seem to find anything about a bis list
Edited by Sinzs on 3/6/2013 10:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
are you sure about that? the offspec gloves ~400 more crit then tier including the socket bonus instead of having to waste a your tier chest which has 0 crit (reforge to ~300-400) and the offset chest has a yellow socket with 882 crit, where you get your info from? i cant seem to find anything about a bis list

I put one together on the @day thread that just capped around page 13. Collision also posted one on Sam's fury sticky as well.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It's not BIS unless it counts Ra-Den loot. With Ra-Den loot, chest would be offset.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
so is the rest of my list looking pretty accurate :P ?
Edited by Sinzs on 3/7/2013 3:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Try again on that BIS list, remember, haste is now so good for warrior and OVER for warrior fury SMF with 2 bonus set!
Edited by André on 3/7/2013 8:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Try again on that BIS list, remember, haste is now so good for warrior and OVER for warrior fury SMF with 2 bonus set!

where did you learn that from? my guildie suggested it today so i checked around and couldnt confirm from any reliable sites that that is true, when i was told that it was good i checked all the most geared warriors on US realms and NONE of them socketed or forged any haste at all which makes me believe its just a fairytale
Edited by Sinzs on 3/7/2013 9:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Haste, now 50% better. That doesn't mean much considering how worthless it was to begin with. It's now better than hit over 7.5% but still worse than crit and mastery.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Haste, now 50% better. That doesn't mean much considering how worthless it was to begin with. It's now better than hit over 7.5% but still worse than crit and mastery.

I think it could eventually mean more, in light of new 5.2 gear:

1) There are trinkets with stat procs that don't have any ICD (e.g. Gaze of the Twins), so more haste would mean greater trinket buff uptime.

2) The two-piece T15 bonus allows enrage to proc from auto attacks.

3) One of the legendary meta gems has a high RPPM damage proc that's AP scaling and without ICD.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I think it could eventually mean more, in light of new 5.2 gear:

1) There are trinkets with stat procs that don't have any ICD (e.g. Gaze of the Twins), so more haste would mean greater trinket buff uptime.

2) The two-piece T15 bonus allows enrage to proc from auto attacks.

3) One of the legendary meta gems has a high RPPM damage proc that's AP scaling and without ICD.

That's kinda why it's better than hit over 7.5%. The combo of crit and mastery is gonna be tough for haste to break. The more crit we have the better mastery becomes.
Reply Quote
Same list I made for normal mode gear, cept the offpiece. The gloves make 0 sense imo, its gotta be the chest or helm for offpiece. Chest makes the most sense, and it makes it easy that we dont have to swap when the extra boss eventually dies.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
i'm not sold on the 4pc considering how terrible some of our tier pieces are, but i may be wrong. helm shoulders and chest have 0 crit and alot of haste :/
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Same list I made for normal mode gear, cept the offpiece. The gloves make 0 sense imo, its gotta be the chest or helm for offpiece. Chest makes the most sense, and it makes it easy that we dont have to swap when the extra boss eventually dies.

I was also confused, until i saw that tier chest has 3 sockets and the offset one only has two and the tier gloves have 1 and the offset have 2, so given the crit with reforges:

Talonrender Chestplate = 1522
Battleplate of the Last Mogu = 1276

Tier chest crit difference - 246

Rein-Binder's Fists = 1403
Gauntlets of the Last Mogu = 965

Tier gloves crit difference - 438

So only a small difference between them as the offstats: expertise vs hit on chest is only 11 apart and the haste on the gloves will be reforged to mastery, as hit would probably do once we are BiS anyway
Reply Quote
Ignoring a pretty notable socket bonus to get those numbers though. I don't think that little extra bit of crit is worth sacrificing all that Strength. For me the total numbers are

Talonrender+Tier Gloves(getting the 120 str set bonus, but ignoring the gloves bonus)

2596 Str
2327 crit
1945 hit (402 of which can be reforged to mastery/exp as desired)

Tier Chest + Rein Binders(with the haste reforged on the chest)

2776 str
2039 crit
994 exp
320 hit
810 haste
223 hit/exp/mastery

With exp reforged on chest

2776 str
2121 crit
596 exp
320 hit
1126 haste
223 hit/exp/mastery

Non heroic versions for all those numbers
Edited by Traz on 3/7/2013 11:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
"BiS List" ... doesn't include Band of the Scaled Tyrant which, even on non TF heroic, gives more crit than a 522 valor ring...? or Caustic Spike Bracers ("+1024 Critical Strike" on Blizzard's site)

..yea, ok.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
http://i.imgur.com/MCCKS3K.png

from this just swap Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun for Primordius' Talisman of Rage to account for the change made to the Ji-Kun trinket after this list was made.

All credit to Jalopy and Collision for the list and trinket info.
Edited by Huntindawg on 4/15/2013 11:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]