Plowing Change

90 Human Paladin
Popping the vermin and decreasing the spawn rate of the more time consuming mobs at the farm was a huge quality of life improvement for me.

Thank you very much Blizzard!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
my issue with the farm has been the same as the perma occupied soil, i just left the area, the plow works great for lesser geared toons. the biggest gripe i have, after checking to make sure all the plots are growing, log in the next day...ONLY TO FIND I HAVE A WIGGLING PLANT..this has happened more than once, and is really frustrating.the daily quests for rep can't be completed that day <sad face>....the 1st time this happened, i thought perhaps i had forgotten one..now i triple check to make sure everything is growing before i log for the night. has anyone else seen this issue?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I guess that isn't your job right?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
the biggest gripe i have, after checking to make sure all the plots are growing, log in the next day...ONLY TO FIND I HAVE A WIGGLING PLANT..this has happened more than once, and is really frustrating.the daily quests for rep can't be completed that day <sad face>....the 1st time this happened, i thought perhaps i had forgotten one..now i triple check to make sure everything is growing before i log for the night. has anyone else seen this issue?

I mouse over the plots and if the mouse changes I know it is a pant which needs help. Also, the wiggling plants are a bit turned and out of line with respect to growing one.

The runty ones where a problem until blizz fixed it with an icon about the plant. I was expecting this for the wiggling plants as well but did not see it happen.

I like the graphic on the wiggling plants but I do feel identifying a plant is wiggling should be a easier. I would suggest just lowering the timer on how often it wiggles. I feel like the farm is now in a good place regarding time commitment to farm and the benefit it provides thus I don't think it should be nerfed further. Making it so players can more easily identify if a plant is wiggling is not a nerf it is needed clarity.

Have a good one. :)
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
I was just wondering when do the vermin stop coming into the garden and if we exalted with the Tillers Faction and got the Mighty Plow and repeller installed and irrigation vessels and have changed planting items over a week or two. I was thinking your garden should be safe for some time unless you just leave it unattended for a said time span. Just a thought cause to me its wasting my time to kill the same vermin in the ground and the alluring flight creature. When I see the occupied soil I set my traps for them and when they emerge my pet growls at them and I escape with Dire Beast and Crows and my Devilisaur kicking the vermin in the butt; along with my Bow shots. But if the develop or designing team would fix it so that if you are exalted with the Tillers, your Garden would be safe from Vermin for a while just as long as you were planting and working the Farm. Anyway just my thoughts
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I noticed they had changed another thing they didn't mention from how it used to be. It used to be that your pet could never get aggro no matter what. Feign death would just have the critter disappear and you had aggro the whole time. I was happy to notice today that if I put a couple dots on and had my pet attack, the virmen would attack my pet (and I could go ahead and till my other plots). But no luck because for some reason I would not get credit and it would go back to occupied. Is there a certain minimum damage I have to do as opposed to my pet doing before the occupied goes away?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]