Fair notice to Ally from 27 Boxer

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Due to the removal of /follow in BG's and the general attitude against the boxer play style stated on the forums I will now be attacking anyone who gives honor (if you are under the honor level for a level 90 I wont attack you), in world pvp, simply because I need to get gear for my guys. I dont corpse camp though and will give you an opportunity to recover your body, you don't need to get a rez or waste gold at the angle.

Previously, as many of you might be aware, I would not attack anyone who didnt attack me first (unless a level 90 Sha of Anger raid was assembleing). Being polite and sportsmanlike has obviously done nothing to gain any respect from the general player base.

Plus I was tired of you guys doing premades in AV almost every game.

So just a heads up if you give me honor dont expect me not to attack you.

But you are free to Bask in my Glory while you die.

Only the PROUD or the FOOLISH dare to attack the MIGHTY SAM DEATHWALKER!
Edited by Samdeathwddf on 3/7/2013 12:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Isn't there a video of all 27 of you getting destroyed by 2 90s on youtube?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Correction. 1 90 killed all of your toons at lvl 86 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM8V5dXoNhE
Reply Quote
Ya well try it now against 27 level 90's, 17 of which are mages, in a pvp/pve gear most 450 crafted but about 5 purples each mixed in. My main is Samdeathwkzz.

I'v knocked 50 level 90s (one at a time) out of the sky, its so funny, they think I can't hit them if they are flying and then 12 seconds later they plummet to their death lol. I gotta tape it.

One night ally tried to do Sha three times and I helped wipe them each time:

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/48902-DeathWalker-wipes-Ally-three-time-on-Sha!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Surely that isn't an efficient way of grinding honor, you get like 3-6 honor per world PvP kill.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Surely that isn't an efficient way of grinding honor, you get like 3-6 honor per world PvP kill.
You must only just now be hearing of Sam. He doesn't do anything efficiently. I'm surprised he ever hit the level cap with how horrendously slowly he used to level.
Reply Quote
Its more efficient then not killing you.
Edited by Samdeathwddf on 3/7/2013 9:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Samdeathwddf The Adventure Buddies encountered you on the Isle of Thunder today! Very fun encounter! Look forward to seeing you (THE BALL OF RED NAMES) there again! Was exciting! /salute
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Only the PROUD or the FOOLISH dare to attack the MIGHTY SAM DEATHWALKER!

Or people with a strong dislike of pedophiles.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Sam_DeathWalker
Reply Quote
Sykx, welcome to 1984 when I pled no contest to consentual sex with a 15 and a 17 year old female, for a 3 month jail sentence.

Purhaps you should transfer to Ner'zhul where you could corpse camp me, or more likely, bask in my glory while you die at my feet.

Pramethious, I will be spending much time on the Isle of Thunder (after I do sha and galleon on tuesdays), no doubt will run into you again!

In raid form I get one honor per kill, but thats on each toon so 27 honor per kill over all my guys.
Edited by Samdeathwddf on 3/11/2013 2:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
On Ner'zhul. Have been for several months. Have killed you both at Sha and Isle of Thunder. It's surprisingly easy for paladins to just ignore damage from 27 casts.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
WOW! some of you guys, man lol..... I am actually interested in how this will play out and support this. I feel that the Horde on Ner'zhul does not have the same presence in world PvP that we used too, and alot more of us could be out there throwing down. Dont get me wrong we have some great PvPers with some awesome gear and a STRONG talent for PvP but you usually just find them standing out in front of Two Moons dueling.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
KGB
might i add that iif you want to gear up faster, in a shorter period, i recommend scenarios, with ilevel 463, better than 450 and you get into another raid, but i do remember saving you once when you died XD
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
@ Sam, I still think its pretty funny when you are walking around org, or just out in the world. I dunno how you multibox all those toons. Good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Sam, if you could @@%@!*!% Bearton's hole as many times as possible that would be awesome. :] Alliance deserves a good licking.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
And Sam, I appreciate seeing you running around, and as the one who initiated the assault on you the other day. I hope to see you around as well. It was quite an enjoyable experience.

To any other Horde who think it's Alliance being dicks. We're on a PvP server, Horde do the same. So in all honesty, if you can't hold your own, 1v1 or even in a multiple on 1 scenario, you best learn to escape quickly. So either pick up engineering, or learn the safe zones on Isle. Because like every other Island type daily area in the past on PvP servers. There's much strife. Be prepared for it, and there's no point in !@#$%ing about it.

:)

Good luck, and have fun. And if that pally from LW that I engaged in battle with the other day, I apologize, I was in a crap mood. And should not have continued to pursue you the extra 3 times I killed you.

That being said. It's a PvP server. Lets have fun :p
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Local Defense does not support Pedophiles.... especially horde ones.
Edited by Bearton on 3/13/2013 12:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You ain't bout that life pu-tooo
Edited by Shinta on 3/13/2013 7:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Bearton tell your master Kashmir to dare come face me and not dispatch his FEEBLE minions such as yourself to die at my feet!

Local Defense and Turbo Cyborg Ninjas are but roadkill on THE MIGHTY SAM DEATHWALKER'S path to ultimate VICTORY!
Edited by Samdeathwddf on 3/13/2013 12:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]