[H] LF Daytime Raiding Guild

90 Tauren Druid
Me and my friend works graveyard. We would like to join a daytime raiding guild. The earliest we can start is 12PM PST and can go on until 6PM PST.

We have been raiding since WotLK and competent enough to understand raid and class mechanics. We have been in top guilds in WotLK and I have been the guild leader of a top 20 guild.

If there is any interest please post below. I am willing to create a guild for this purpose but time is not on my side, so I would have trouble managing a guild. I would rather us join a pre existing guild.

Thanks for your time.
Edited by Pândämonium on 3/7/2013 2:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Revictionguild.org are always looking for exceptional players that raid during the daytime. Our hours are 11:30 - 2:30 PST Tuesdays - Thursdays. We run Challenge Modes, 5 mans, scenarios, etc. Good good of guys and gals.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I to am looking for a daytime raiding guild and have been looking for once since I have been on the graveyard shift. Currently at 487ilvl Holy/483 Ret with knowledge of all fights in 5.1 and the first boss down in Throne of Thunder.
Reply Quote
92 Troll Shaman
Reviction sounds awesome.
Edited by Taozin on 3/14/2013 7:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Greetings and salutations gents. <Sodality of the Cairns> is recruiting for 5.2 - Throne of Thunder - 25s (aka more Thunderforged). We raid 3-7pm CST(server) Saturday and Sunday. Core spots available for classes listed below. Part-time raiders always in need.

Current High Needs:
MDPS - (3) Core Spots: Feral Druid, Enhancement Shaman, Rogue and/or Retribution Paladin
Heals - (2) Core Spot: Restoration Druid, Restoration Shaman and/or Mistweaver Monk
RDPS - (1) Core Spot: Balance Druid or Shadow Priest

<Sodality of the Cairns> is a community first, no BS guild recruiting for Throne of Thunder (aka 5.2)
Community first means we are looking for members of like mindset who are looking to have fun and form friendships and values teamwork over individualist tendencies.
Activities you will find here include Raiding(25s), PvP (world, arena, RBGs), Events (trivia, naked gnome race, etc), and casual PvE (questing, scenarios, pet battles, dungeons, xmog/achievement runs) - more or less everything =P. A Jack-of-all-Trades guild, as we like to refer to ourselves, means that there is always something going on in the game and the guild is always active with an event.

Please note we are a no BS guild. We like to keep a fun and friendly yet efficient community.

Guild: Sodality of the Cairns
Type: Jack-of-all-Trades
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormreaver-PvP(CST)
Raid Time: 3-7pm Saturday/Sunday
Raid Size: 25 man
Loot: Loot Council
Battletag: Natersmater#1999
RID: Natersmater@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Tanaris - US - PVE - EST
25 man casual
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 11am - 2pm EST

8/12 Normal ToT

4/16 Heroic T14

* I am trying to accomplish is a progressive 25-Man competent/heroic raid group that can consistently and commit to a morning/afternoon raid time in order for us to make a 25 man team

** This group players must apply via www.eightysix-guild.com

Looking for serious raiders who play during the day who would benefit the group or guild. our raiders in our guild are treated well, with all the perks that come with our guild.

The ideal candidate is raid aware, competitive by nature, experienced with the end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. We are an extremely fun group of people to be around and we love to fool around and have fun outside of raid.

The must haves:
Access to Ventrillo/have a working mic
95%+ Raid attendance - No exceptions
110% focus during raids
Extensive raid experience & an appropriate gear level

Currently Recruiting
-High Need
- Holy Pally
-MW Monk
- Resto Druid
Ele Shamen
Shadow Priest

If you would like to be in a hardcore minded, casual raiding guild that pushes for progression kills then you can submit an application at: http://www.Eightysix-guild.com

PM or Real ID, for the group can also field your questions: Quietbow#1369

Youtube Channel: Coming Soon
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)