Sick of premades

90 Dwarf Paladin
Especially the ones from PvP servers, in the same guild, obviously using vent with totally maxed out PvP gear.

Pre-mades should never be permitted to engage against an opposing faction who are from different servers, not in the same guild, not using voice chat, with variable PvP gear.

The PUG team gets 0-3 kills, lose the BG without gaining any resources/flags, and spend nothing short of 18 minutes being farmed.

I respect that queue times are not desired to be barriers to entry for pre-mades. Has reducing the honor gained for the pre-made team been considered? Wouldn't make much of a difference I expect.

That there is no barrier to entry, or consequence of showing up with a team that may not even had a single member die, makes me cry because I'm on the receiving end of groups from Illidan, usually in WSG, and it's never any fun to get farmed by a pro team.

Even being farmed by a PUG is acceptable -- because you had a chance entering the battle ground. Seeing the other team as a stacked pre-made before the battle even begins, thus knowing the end, is never fun.

I queue for battle grounds, not suicide booths.
Edited by Grimdy on 3/7/2013 4:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
70 Troll Hunter
Too long, couldn't read.

There have always been pre-made groups, there will (hopefully) always be pre-made groups.

As it goes with the current system, you don't even need to group with others to get into the same battleground, which allows people to simply communicate via chat to when the queue pops.

If you can't stand it, make a friend or two, queue with them. If that's too difficult, try something else. Maybe PvE, stamped-bug collecting, or tea-tasting.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Premades are not the problem. The problem is that the puggers are getting more whiny, entitled & incompetent with every passing season. Half the time when I solo queue I am literally one of a few (sometimes only) player on my team actually trying to win, while the rest of my teammates screw off in mid or on the roads. I got tired of these worthless sacks of fecal matter wasting my time, so I sought out other competent players who actually cared about winning.

Just look at the whining in this forum since 5.2 hit... the season hasn't even begun yet the whining is worse than ever. If I were Blizzard I would just cancel the membership of all these whiny little brats. They are the reason why BGs suck, not premades.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Yeah, I'm not going to stop playing with my friends just because you want to win easier. If you want to play with people who are good, and care about winning, just do so.
With OQueue, guilds, the forums, reddit, openraid and many other places, it is easier than ever to find xrealm groups. if you want to play like a group I suggest you try doing so.
Reply Quote
I see you are in a guild with 10 other lvl 90 characters. Perhaps 4 of them would be interested in honor grinding with you? Maybe they'd even download and utilize Vent so you can coordinate?

Stop being disappointed in results you aren't getting from the effort you aren't making.
Reply Quote
Multiboxers were ruining the fun for some people so they got rid of /follow

But premade vs pug is A OK and screw the people.

LOL Blizz logic
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Multiboxers were ruining the fun for some people so they got rid of /follow

But premade vs pug is A OK and screw the people.

LOL Blizz logic
You just don't get it, but I doubt you want to get it. Keep fighting in mid & on the roads & make sure you wipe that drool off your keyboard after the match.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
i lost to a premade today. i requed and moved on with my life.

I've lost to nothing but premades since 5.2 hit.

It sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

It sucks.
I'm throwing the BS flag... this is pretty much impossible unless you did like 2 BGs and they happened to be premades.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
i have run into 1 premade since 5.2

I've run into one almost every game. I've also gotten the rare game with 2 premades on the same horde team. (Out of about 15 bgs).

That being said, I chose to solo queue, so I take the loss and move on.
Really, if you're solo queueing atm, it's your own fault. The patch and new gear JUST came out and people are trying to get it asap.

Either wait a few days, find some other players, or suffer in silence.
Edited by Lostgravity on 3/7/2013 5:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

It sucks.
I'm throwing the BS flag... this is pretty much impossible unless you did like 2 BGs and they happened to be premades.

Throw the BS flag all you want - but I actually made a post about it earlier, wondering if the queue system was somehow messed up. Each time I've solo queued I've been pitted against a horde premade consisting of no less than 5 players, and if it's a 15 player map there are usually two or three additional 3 man teams inside as well.

I've played around 15-20 matches and won 2 games, one of which we won because the premade on horde opted to HK farm and ignore map mechanics, and I just won an AB because their 5 man premade went to BS and stayed there the whole game, giving us the 4 cap.
Reply Quote
6 Orc Hunter
fun huh? !!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Encountered a full Kil'jaden premade yesterday, afkd out, got a drink, played some candy crush on facebook, requeued, ta da
Reply Quote
you guys ever sit and wonder where the complaint chain will go? premades get removed, then what? gear normalization? gear is normalized. now where are we? don't want people to group at all? entire game is now solo queue except arena. but wait, theres more! if you beat me in a game, you will be suspended for 3 hours for unfair advantages because your computer gets more framerate than mine.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
you guys ever sit and wonder where the complaint chain will go? premades get removed, then what? gear normalization? gear is normalized. now where are we? don't want people to group at all? entire game is now solo queue except arena. but wait, theres more! if you beat me in a game, you will be suspended for 3 hours for unfair advantages because your computer gets more framerate than mine.

"Game takes no skill because (class 1) is dominating and (class 2) is running rampant."

Yeah...
Reply Quote
Throw the BS flag all you want - but I actually made a post about it earlier, wondering if the queue system was somehow messed up. Each time I've solo queued I've been pitted against a horde premade consisting of no less than 5 players, and if it's a 15 player map there are usually two or three additional 3 man teams inside as well.

I've played around 15-20 matches and won 2 games, one of which we won because the premade on horde opted to HK farm and ignore map mechanics, and I just won an AB because their 5 man premade went to BS and stayed there the whole game, giving us the 4 cap

The flaw in this post is that there have been many bg's I've run and been grouped with 2-3 players from my server. Just because they are from the same sevrer doesn't mean they are grouped together.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]