Sick of premades

100 Dwarf Paladin
OP here, clarifying.

I'm not saying remove pre-mades, I'm saying prevent them from being slated against something that cannot possibly even compete (thus the suicide booth reference).

Also, I don't accept the counter-point of "make your own pre-made" unless it comes with going up against other pre-mades.

As for solo-queueing PUGs being more whiny you're missing the whole point: pre-made will trounce PUGs, therefore, put pre-mades up against pre-mades -- or -- introduce some consequence for the pre-made's gains since they are 99% guaranteed to win with high HKs vs a PUG.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
dont wanna deal with premades against pugs then make your own premade and stop QQing
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
This community greatly amuses me. Everybody QQs when blizz breaks their multiboxes, but god forbid we should be allowed to play with our friends.
Edited by Imphoarder on 3/7/2013 6:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
This community greatly amuses me. Everybody QQs when blizz breaks their multiboxes, but god forbid we should be allowed to play with our friends.

Only multiboxers qqed about that everyone else laughed at them if you want to play with your friends you should be matched up against other premades. Have a 5 man group que set up all 5 man groups go against other 5 man groups however many are needed to fill up the bg. Then it would provide the competition people claim they want instead of just free wins.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
BTW, 3 Premades in a row just own, all Illidan.

They won WSG 3:0
74HKs
to our 4 HKs
Edited by Grimdy on 3/7/2013 7:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
OP, this is an MMO. Make friends.
Reply Quote
Also, I don't accept the counter-point of "make your own pre-made" unless it comes with going up against other pre-mades.

Since apparently this is all your facing (or its so prevalent that its enough of a problem to complain about) then forming your own premade would in fact lead to you facing other premades... without Blizzard having to lift a finger.

Funny how that works.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Throw the BS flag all you want - but I actually made a post about it earlier, wondering if the queue system was somehow messed up. Each time I've solo queued I've been pitted against a horde premade consisting of no less than 5 players, and if it's a 15 player map there are usually two or three additional 3 man teams inside as well.

And it's possible you had a premade on your side. With x-realm queuing, you don't know if there's a premade or not. Even if you get 5+ from one server, if that is a populated server such as darkspear, tich, etc.. doesn't mean it's a premade, there's just not much else for pvp people to do with no arena/rbg.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Sick of premades

You should stop playing an MMO.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
03/07/2013 06:55 PMPosted by Rainbowdàsh
Only multiboxers qqed about that everyone else laughed at them

I'm not a boxer, but I certainly didn't laugh at them. I accept the challenge they bring to a BG...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
introduce some consequence for the pre-made's gains since they are 99% guaranteed to win with high HKs vs a PUG.

If you're willing to give up in the first 5 minutes, then yes, you will probably lose.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
The proposed solutions boiling down to:

make your own pre-made

is NOT the TOPIC... omg. I don't care if you give me a 1000 solutions to choose from, but don't change my question, don't change my topic.

Here, I'll turn it around...

WHY should pre-mades get to show up and dominate non-RBGs, the regular PUG groups? Give me some reasons.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
03/07/2013 06:02 PMPosted by Pozy
you guys ever sit and wonder where the complaint chain will go?
It will never end & the bads will never realize that they are usually just outplayed. The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have one.... blaming premades for every lopsided loss (when in many cases you got rolled by another pug) is part of this denial.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Now I'm up against a premade from Tichondrius, for anyone who says I must be unlucky, ALL my BGs tonight have been against pre-mades.
Reply Quote

WHY should pre-mades get to show up and dominate non-RBGs, the regular PUG groups? Give me some reasons.

The put the effort into finding a group/guild and coordinating over vent/teamspeak/skype. They should therefore reap the rewards of their greater effort.

Just because you get farmed doesnt mean Blizzard should make a coding change.

In other words, game is working as intended. This is a user error.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Now I'm up against a premade from Tichondrius, for anyone who says I must be unlucky, ALL my BGs tonight have been against pre-mades.

Yes, you must be either 1) unlucky or 2) exaggerating :) Honestly I've done a bunch of BGs since patch. Solo qued and 5 manned, and didn't hit ANY full premades. Certainly didn't win them all, but the losses I can blame the group (including myself) for.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Because it's an MMO.

Because it's a team based competition.

Because blizzard says so.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
03/07/2013 07:15 PMPosted by Jugaa

Yes, you must be either 1) unlucky or 2) exaggerating :) Honestly I've done a bunch of BGs since patch. Solo qued and 5 manned, and didn't hit ANY full premades. Certainly didn't win them all, but the losses I can blame the group (including myself) for.

I would love your luck. We just got destroyed again.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
I would like to have a PUG vs PUG because that's what I'm in.

When I want a pre-made vs pre-made, I'll go join an RBG.

I don't accept that the game is "working as intended" where I get to queue all night and face only teams that cannot be beaten.

If the proposed solution is make a group, why not remove the "join queue" button and only keep "join group"? :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]